All parent member reviews for Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights

Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

A Holiday Classic

Adam Sandler is my favorite actor. This movie was great. The jokes were very funny (what do you expect?). It is so good and it is a good holiday movie too. Despite the funniness it does actually have some morals. It tells kids: to not drink, be nice to other people, and promotes holiday spirit in the end. This movie is good for those of all ages, but radicals would probably have a different opinion. I love this movie.
Adult Written byapplebutter March 2, 2015

Toilet and Sex Humor

Mentions of phone sex, toilet humor. One character eats a used jock strap. Product placements for all sorts of stores, including Victoria's Secret. Product logos singing and dancing. Criminal activity. Foul language. Drinking. Besides all this, the storyline is unfocused and it isn't exactly heartwarming.
Adult Written bynduns February 8, 2011

This made me realize how bad Sandler films are

The only good film Sandler ever starred in was Punch Drunk Love as he is actually more suited for drama than comedy. This film really did try, it really did. The animations were quite nice and the songs were descent, but it was all ruined by Sandler-style schtick. It also suffers from the usual problem that plagues Sandler films being that it pretty much shoves the character development in our faces without properly fleshing it out. The setup was good: a guy who's depressed because his parents are dead and wants the world to suffer just as much as he does. That was a good set-up for the message it was trying to get across, but the film doesn't do enough with it. Also, again, the typical Sandler-style humor just got to me, but moreso than most other Sandler films as this one tries WAY too hard to be funny.
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe June 1, 2010
Normally I try to write good reviews, that help other people. That being said, this movie is stupid. Do not watch it. This movie was done in horrible taste. I'm a fan of Adam Sandler, but this movie has lessened my liking for him.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byZachary Sohrab December 12, 2009

Okay

Okay...
Adult Written byhood123 January 22, 2016
Adult Written byanthonyatkins September 3, 2014

Date: November 27th 2002

2 Animated Movies was released in 11/27/2002 for children see. Eight Crazy Nights is not for children under 14. Treasure Planet is suitable for children. As seen from allmovie.com
Parent of a 2, 4, and 7 year old Written bynewgirl1993 April 15, 2012

Just Say No

I feel this movie is not for children. Thire is alot of drinking and swearing..
Adult Written byhomer2 April 9, 2008

i lost some brain cells but some parts i laughed at.

the movie is okay with a few funny parts that i laughed at.
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008