Kid reviews for Admission

Teen-friendly comedy has laughs but is uneven.

Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2014

It was better than I expected.

It was OK. I really enjoyed the character's backgrounds. Now content, inappropriate or not, it depends. Violence is only a shotgun fire that doesn't hit or hurt anyone (meant for laughs). There are a lot of references to sex. Some sexual content is visible. A scene takes place in a shower (it's not sexy, it's just people taking showers). Language is pretty strong. There is a use of "f*ck", plenty uses of "sh*t", "bitch", etc. There aren't any really good role models or messages.

Teen, 13 years old Written byWhales 8741 August 16, 2013

Admission

Admission is a good movie that has positive messages about parenting, and information on applying for college. The movie has some positive role models, like Portia. Portia is willing to do anything for her son, but she also cheats to get him into the college. John is a nice man who does good, and is an amazing role model for people to follow. There is violence when the mother takes out a gun and almost shoots John. There is a lot of "sexy stuff" form the mother who mentions many of things that I am not allowed to talk about. Also, John and Portia have a scene where they were shown undressing. There were many bad words that should not be used in a family household that were used in this movie. Also, there was a lot of talk about Princeton and they made sure to drop that name in as much as possible. Not to mention, all of the drinking.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGalaxyDefender August 14, 2013

13+

This movie is heart-warming & a real tear-jerker! Not what you'd expect but better if you love a good rom-com

Teen, 13 years old Written byjasgreg12 June 22, 2013

Great Story

I expected a lot from this movie. It wasn't what I was expecting but great movie. The actors are incredible.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydoubleE April 4, 2013

Addmision the BEST movie I have ever seen!

First of all... I'm a kid and I'm not into kid movies. I love these kinds of movies and that's why I thought this movie is fantastic but it's not for kids nor will it interest them. Its has a fair amount of sex and bad language. The "F" bomb is mentioned many times and there are many sex scene though that do not show anything, Its highly implied. If you a mature kid/teen and like these kinds of movies... GO SEE IT!!! You'll love it

Teen, 13 years old Written bySelena Gomez Fan March 27, 2013