Kid reviews for Adventure Time: Islands

Adventure Time: Islands Poster Image

Great show for all ages

I think that this show has things that everyone can enjoy. It’s pretty obvious the show was intended for kids 8 and up, but I feel like other ages get something from this show. It has a great art style with funny and like able characters that ANY age can enjoy!it has darker messages about life that I don’t think the young ones will understand, but I think will have a good influence and fresh perspective for other ages. There’s violence but it isn’t too intense that it would “scar” a child. It’s more cartoonish and colorful, I think that all children should be giving the opportunity to watch this show. Don’t hold your kids back on purpose from enjoying this cultural media milestone!

seems ok

Just to let you parents know this is for older kids so if your child is under 8 just don't let them watch this

Adventure Time Fans - Be prepared to shed a tear

Because the feels train is leaving the station and heading twoards Founder's Island. Seriously, this Mini Series is perfect in every way. Engaging story, good balance of seriousness and humor, and INCREDIBLE backstories on multiple characters. Not only do these amazingly crafted backstories open a lot of unexplored areas on the show, but they cause immense amounts of feels. These feels are linked to the complex depth shown throughout this miniseries. While moments of the "early season" adventure fun do occur here and there, for the most part this series is mostly focused on telling the serious, bittersweet story in a beautiful way. It's a huge feels trip, but you will not regret it. This is an absolute masterpiece. I would recommend to any older Adventure Time Fans.