All teen and kid member reviews for Adventures in Babysitting

cool as ice

i haven't watched thi movie for 2 years but i still remember how laugh out loud funny it was and I also remember how confused I was since i was only 9 at the time
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2009

very funny, if sort of inappropriate

This movie isn't meant to make you think. This movie isn't meant to tug on your heartstrings. This movie isn't made to have you on the edge of your seat. It is meant to make you laugh. And it does. The whole movie is a barrel of non-stop laughs and it is a good, fluffy movie to see at girls-night-out. However, some inappropriate content and language makes it inappropriate for anyone under 12. (me included). Overall, great move!
Teen, 16 years old Written byChristian Baughman August 25, 2010

Amazing

This movie was really good! To me there wasn't anything bad in this only a little bit of language. But this the kind of movie the whole family would like.
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

It depends on what you consider appropriate.

I liked this movie when I first saw it. Although, for kids 8 and under, there is a scene where the main characters meet up with a gang and a guy gets stabbed in the toe. Plus, some guy brought a Playboy mag in the car and it was stolen from his father. I LOL'd at this film.
Teen, 13 years old Written byre-Viewer September 28, 2014

Eye-catching With Iffy Language

I've seen a lot, some iffy for my age (then again who hasn't) so honestly I'm gonna try and give a review. Ok, so on a positive note I thoroughly enjoyed this movie (DVD Version) it had humor,adventure,and many shocks. The setup was great. On to the not so good parts. First of all it all depends on what you think you can handle. There was a ton of language,yet it didn't bother me (as much as it might somebody else) only thing I could say is, I believe 2 f words and maybe one minority to the f word, that shocked me. And violence wise, it's night in Chicago (what could you expect XD) gang fights, fist fights, car chases, and a re-telling of 'The Hook' plus all that was mentioned previously. All i could say is more language then I've seen yet in a PG-13 movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE August 13, 2010

Love this movie!

I saw this movie a few weeks ago on Nick @ Nite, it's very funny and instantly became a favourite of mine. Nothing too inappropriate-- a boy gets in a weird situation in a party scene, that's probably the worst of the movie. Another boy gets stabbed in the toe on a train, and of course the kids are being pursued by another gang throughout most of the movie. Despite all that, most kids and teens will love this.
Kid, 7 years old April 4, 2009

Inappropriaite for kids under six and very very funny

I love the movie it is very funny but if you want to know a part that might scare your kids a tween gets a knife super close to his foot it go's in his shoe
Teen, 14 years old Written byCallie00 April 14, 2015

One of My Favorite Movies

'80s movies are the best! They have the perfect amount of cheesiness, outdated things, and light fun! And of course Misadventures in Babysitting is no different. There's really no good messages and role models. A teen girl takes a kid into the city after dark at night. There's a bit of violence, but just plain old slapstick. Quite a bit of sex. Nothing is shown on-screen. But lots of sexual references, but nothing too bad any kid over the age of 11 can handle. There's some strong language, such as d-word, sh-word, a-word, and I think one or two f-words. I'll say this movie is on for kids age 11 and up. :)
Kid, 10 years old August 4, 2014

Fun movie.

Good movie for all family
Teen, 14 years old Written byJasonpd July 11, 2016

Very Good Movie Compared to Most Movies

Not For Kids Under 13
Teen, 16 years old Written bykatieketter July 6, 2016

AMAZING

Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2016

Fun Movie for Older Kids!

Personally speaking this movie should be okay for kids 13+ maybe even younger depending on what they've been exposed to and what you're willing to expose them to. The plot line is simple and easy to follow, the characters are loveable, and of course there's a little action! Profanity is the main concern of you're considering letting younger kids watch this movie as well as some references to sex and nudity. There is a little violence but nothing I would consider scary for a kid 8+. Over all a great movie that I would definitely recommend for a family with older kids!
Teen, 13 years old Written byStar53514 June 30, 2016

Best movie ever!!!!

This movie is amazing,I think pretty much any age should be able to watch this depending on how stricked their parents are, all though there is some parts with people making out and parts where they talk about raping and someone being called a sex fene it isn't all that bad also if little children were to watch this they wouldn't even know what all that stuff mean and thoughs are the only bad parts in the whole movie.The movie has some pretty funny parts including the kid who has a big crush on his babysitter and a girl who loses her glasses and thinks a rat is a cat,if you don't think that is funny there is even more that I am sure will make you laugh.Like I said this is an amazing movie and the best movie ever it's one of the best 80s movies ever as read on the Internet.so if your still wondering if this movie is ok for your child I would approve but it's ok if you don't agree with my decision you may think differently from what you let your children watch and what I would let my children watch,I'm just saying that I think there is nothing wrong with this movie at all it is my favourite movie of all time and bet if you show your children they will learn to love it too.