All teen and kid member reviews for Aeon Flux

Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2013

Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad!

This is the worst movie I have ever seen. It is horrible in every aspect. There isn't one good thing about it. Do not watch this movie. I didn't even last halfway through this awful, stupid, ridiculous, violent, and boring piece of crap. Watch Spirited Away or Pacific Rim instead.
Kid, 12 years old August 19, 2013

why? just why?

This movie is terrible. The plot makes no logical sense, the bad guys die in one hit and the protaginists just don't die unless the plot requires them to, the action is boring and there is no climax. The only logical reason i can think of for this movie's existence is the director decided to make a style parody of all the sci-fi and action movie cliques and then got amnsiea and forgot to advertise it as one. They should bury this movie in the desert with E.T. the video game for the atari 2600. Now that I am done releasing my inner rage here is my parental review. There is one implied sex scene and charecters shoot guns at each other. That's it.
Kid, 9 years old December 8, 2012

I really liked this movie but for once CSM is a little under!

Violence: a lot of deaths and crazy guns and all that. Sex: making out and an almost sex scene. I thought this movie was good, but I should have been a little older. This is a movie that you HAVE to pay attention to the PG-13.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 February 28, 2012

AEON FLUX is a welll...

This movie was one of the weirdest movies and weird but it looked cool half scary half vloent and half suspense thats all i got to say
Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag August 26, 2011

Disappointing movie is handable for children

There is some violence but it should be handable for children around the age of 10. Not that strong. Not graphic at all. But the movie itself, really disappointed me. It wasn't very original. The effects are so-so and Charlize Theron deserves better than this. There is not much more to say.
Teen, 13 years old Written byx495 July 4, 2009

Violent but inventive vision of the future for young teens.

Parents should know that this film has violence with a range of weapons, from sniper rifles to machine guns, to poison darts all the way to fists and feet. Aeon dresses in a sensual manner and fighting is a way of life. Children might be frightened at the way the future id portrayed.
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2009

boring...

This movie is mostly just mindless violence. I saw this when I was 9, and it came as a big shock to my system. I was in stupor for a few weeks. once this wore off however, I realized it wasn't a very good movie. It keeps you on the edge of your seat, so that alone gives it 2 stars. But it is stupid, boring, plotless, and way too intense for kids under 11. :( too bad, i was expecting more.
Teen, 16 years old Written byXexyzl April 9, 2008