Parent reviews for After We Collided

After We Collided Poster Image

Very Disappointed ):

I’ve been using common sense media for years and never felt the need to leave a review until I watched this movie. I read a lot of the reviews before watching and noticed that several children were leaving comments. I figured if they watched it then it would be fine. However, I was completely surprised by the extreme profanity and amount of sex scenes. I am very surprised and sad that young children have seen this film. I am 19 and felt very uncomfortable watching this and ended up turning it off. I personally feel like this movie glorified a very unhealthy relationship revolving around sex. The sex scenes were prolonged and extremely graphic. I’m sad that young children are watching this and learning from this film. This movie lacked class.

honestly pretty good

kinda good kinda bad ,, theres language ( obviously ) but it’s not any worse in that way then the first.

GREAT MOVIE

shouldn’t be rated so high though

Really good, don’t know why it’s rated so high

It was really good but not as good as the first one. However I don’t understand why it’s rated so high. There’s no nudity, only bare backs. There’s swearing and parting but it’s nothing horrible.

Not as good as the first one

The first movie wasn’t terrible at all I loved it.! That’s why I was inspired to watch the second one, but during the 2nd movie I just lost all interest. It was so flung together. The subject changes before you even get interest on the last subject. I’m 18 and I can’t even believe that I’m saying this, but far to many sex scenes...I told my step mother about this movie and was so excited for it and she never cares really about sex scenes but this was too much for her and I. If they would’ve maybe brought down the sex a little and took some more time to actually use those bits for more meaningful things, or extra parts that were basically skipped over then, yeah it would’ve been great. A lot of profanity too much profanity. I’m honestly very disappointed because the first one was nothing like this and it was great. Definitely do not recommend for minors of any age...

Garbage

yet another overly sexualized bad movie with nothing to offer. This movie is not for kids.

The consumerism was rampant throughout the movie

Too much consumerism, it would teach the kids bad ideals, there's even mention of a Mercedes, how has our world come to this? The consumerism really set it off for me, watch at your own risk.

Tough movie

R: some strong language and sexual content, suggestive images, and nude

Really good! Better than prequel

I don't know why Common Sense rated this so high, but it really wasn't that bad. There was no nudity, only bare backs. There was swearing, a lot of it, but nobody really cares about that, I mean, like all R rated movies have cussing. If you let your kid(s) watch R rated movies this movie is PERFECTLY fine. There is a lot of drinking and partying, but still they're adults and thay can do whatever they want.