Kid reviews for After We Collided

After We Collided Poster Image

not ok for anyone under 13!!

me and my older cousin watched this movie together, it was good but me and her are not a fan of sex scenes so we skipped the sex scenes. I liked this movie and so did she. overall I think it has a lot of cursing, sex, and nudity.

A sexy college relationship goes on a rollercoaster of emotion and toxicity

As a hopeless romantic mature young teen. Iv'e read plenty and watch plenty steamy romance stories I think this movie is very raunchy and dramatic but it also teaches teens what's a toxic relationship. Tessa's kindness and naiviety blur in this movie. The books are much more fruity and sexy and the movie really glosses over Hardins character. That being said it is a funny sometimes sweet, and steamy movie which is perfect for a me night. Parents what you need to know is that your teen has already been exposed to so much sex and they swear so much (speaking from a teens perspective). I would say it really depends on the kid I asked my mom for permission to watch it by myself since it is an R - rated movie, she said yes and I really enjoyed it. Just be prepared to have a converation about relationships and sex.

Prepare Yourselfes

I really did enjoy this movie but, there is nudity. At one point in the movie there is a bare butt shown and In my opinion, it's not appropriate for anyone under 18. However, if your more mature, this a movie you'll love because it's full of dark romance. There was severe swearing, mostly the f word.

Worse than the prequel...

*Spoiler Alert* Ok So the thing about this is that this movie is just unbearable and mainly consists of Hardin and Tessa fighting then making up and then fighting and then making up which gets very tedious through out. The movie overall is about Tessa getting a internship at a publication and that's about it, It just contains of Hardin and Tessa and a very toxic relationships and I personally found the movie untolerable...... The only best thing about this film is Dylan Sprouse and that's it... Its a typical toxic romance film and I personally did not like it.... This sequel contains more adult stuff which you should definitely not show to your younger ones.... My final statements: I rate a 4/10, cause according to me it was just a movie filled with fights and makeups of a toxic relationship without any actual content or storyline. Thanks for reading my long review:)

Pretty graphic

Though it didn't show nudity, it showed their movements, and it showed their body parts in each other but not their body parts. Privates are sucked, and lots of making out. Don't watch unless you know already. Lots of swearing

After we collided age

I think this show is okay for ages 12+ or for mature kids at 11. If you are okay with a lot of swearing, a bit of nudity and sex you will be okay to watch it.

2nd movie in the After series…

After we collided is the sequel in the After series. This movie was good, although in my opinion there were a lot of unnecessary sex scenes. This movie is R, mainly because of sexual content and language. The F word is used a ton, and there is some other language as well. The main couple is shown as if one of the only things they do is have sex. I’m glad I watched the movie at least once, but it’s not on the top of my list to watch again.