Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Aftermath

Powerful performances can't save tragic, mature drama.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written byBlair B. November 4, 2017

Worst movie since Ishtar with Warren Beatty

The writing is terrible. The plot is non existent. The movie is overly simplistic and is replete with fillers such as planes flying in the air repeatedly throughout the movie. Got the symbolism the 1st time. Repeated long scenes of Arnold looking at pics of his dead family. Endlessly dark movie without any real plot. Just constant pain of ALL main characters. No exploration of anything other than 2 principle characters view. Another weird thing was all sweaters worn in movie made with same colour wool! Colours dark & depressing throughout as if repeated simplistic symbolism wasn’t enough. If I ever see anything written by Javier Gullón I will RUN the other way. This man is completely talentless writer. This movie makes Ishtar with Warren Beatty seem interesting and exciting and a possible academy award winner. Shame on you Netflix for putting this garbage on Netflix. Take it off now!
Parent of a 10 year old Written bybluestarcat3 April 2, 2019

The best

Adult Written byMovieluva July 12, 2018

Most boring, tactless movie

I like Arnold Schwarzenegger but this , this is basically Arnold saying he's got nothing left. This movie was completely tasteless, more or less overdramatic of what everyone faces when they see death. You could have summed up the whole movie in the first 10 minutes of the movie. The movie that was made about 9/11 was a lot more exciting . This movie was more or less the same thing a bunch of people dying families feeling sad about it that was more realistic and enjoyable than this stupid movie. I am in very very disappointment of Arnold Schwarzenegger
Adult Written byAna V. March 31, 2018

Just Boring

The movie was slow and boring , it didn't have a Plot as to where the story was going. The main character seemed as if he had no emotion even after losing his family. The ending was horrible .. don't bother watching unless you want to find your sleep this is the one.