All teen and kid member reviews for Agent Cody Banks

Teen, 14 years old Written byladybug! April 9, 2008

They were trying too hard

Agent Cody Banks stars Frankie Munaz and Hilary Duff. They were using both of them. The movie did not entertain me. There was one gross part where the dress of a twenty year old went clear, and the actors laughed.... that was strange. I didn`t think it was that good at all.
Kid, 7 years old June 25, 2010

Terrible terrible movie

I thought it was terrible, terrible, and way too scary. I didn't like it at all. It is definitely inappropriate for kids 8 and under, but it would probably be good for 10 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 June 6, 2010

even i like this... don't judge me!!!

sad, but i like this movie. im a frankie muniz fan. :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bybap425 April 9, 2008

Stupid, Dumb, I hated it!!!

(see subject.)
This movie is awsome!
Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2011

awsomest spy movie

it is really good and not just for kids me and my parents have watched it about 6 times its great and thats why i would recomend it to u
Kid, 10 years old November 20, 2010
#1 movie love it 10 years
Teen, 13 years old Written byAwberry October 3, 2010

Good movie for over 9 year olds

I Loved it.. very exciting, very funny.. I've watched it 5 times and never get bored.
Kid, 9 years old March 21, 2010

Too much innapropriatness!

It was actually a really good movie. But obviously Common Sense hasn't seen the whole thing because there is way more inappropriate parts than a kiss. Cody looks through X-ray goggles at a woman's lingerie untill he i put under "Parental Controls" and a woman unravels a boys towel. Several mentions of female body parts and sexy people.
Kid, 7 years old February 24, 2010

Fine for nine.

One scene shows Girl's underwear. And at the end there are many explosions.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Exciting

I would give it an 8 and a half stars out of 10. If you like excitement, it's probably good for you. It does have violence, but not too much for me. I am eight years old. If you liked Spy Kids, then you will probably like this. Hilary Duff stars in this movie. It's not a nine or a ten because it's not the best movie that I've seen.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

Great family movie

I like this movie because the concept is cool. Having a teenage spy is really unique. The violence is there, but the pg rating is accurate. There isn't any blood or anything like that. Cody Banks is an ordinary high schooler that gets called up the the CIA. His job is to get "close" to a girl in order to find information on her father who is being forced to help bad guys. He gets outfitted with a bunch of cool gadgets. Example: sunglasses that can see through certain objects, ipod that has a shooting cable, a watch that electrocutes people, etc. I think this movie is fun for the entire family!
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 4, 2012

Entertaining

If your kids are into spies, and you parents out there have already seen the Spy Kids movies over and over again, i would recommend it. Entertaining, but kind of cheesy.
Teen, 17 years old Written byVLCmedia December 31, 2011

cody banks

very super
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

why

ithinked it was mean
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

Please gag me. I almost lost my brain watching it...

What a waste of space! This is a really ridiculous movie. It follows a predictable format and has Frankie Muniz acting like an idiot. It isn't funny and there are much better movies to entertain your children with, both from and entertainment and educational standpoint.