Kid reviews for Air Bud: World Pup

Wholesome, endearing dog movie will delight grade schoolers.

Kid, 12 years old June 22, 2010

haha

haaha

Kid, 11 years old June 15, 2012
Teen, 17 years old Written byIluvairbud February 4, 2017

This is the best movie in the world!

I was in a dark place. My wife had left me and taken the children. I was living alone in an old, moldy motel room when I decided to watch a movie. I looked through the meager selection at the Blockbusters that was going out of business and I found it: Air bud world pup. The movie brought back memories of when my family was happy again. While the dog catcher scenes were disturbing, I managed to stick it out. The only thing that was horrible was the obvious fact that Buddy and Molly had sex out of wedlock. I do not appreciate that sort of behavior in a children's movie. However, the amazing acting, from the child stars, the inspiring adults, and the talented canines really made the movie shine. I loved how connected the plot was and how it was so entertaining. If I had to pick one movies to watch for the rest of my life, it would be air bud world pup. It is my favorite movie ever and I love it more than life itself.

Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2009

not even gonna comment..

just read my review of the fifth one, I don't want to write it again.
Kid, 10 years old August 3, 2010

good for younger kids

I didn't really like it, but its good for younger kids. There is a lot of flirting between two high schoolers, though, and i thought that was suprising for a little kids movie.