Kid reviews for Air Bud

Sweet dog tale has some peril and mature themes.

Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2010

Perfect kid movie

This is a great dog/sports movie. The only mildly violent scene is where a boy is repeatedly pelted with basketballs, thrown hard by the coach. There is a little bit of mild language, but otherwise this is a great movie suitable for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybig_sister April 9, 2008

such a good movie

i havent seen this 1 in a while, but i used to watch it all the time when i was younger and i really enjoyed it!!! parents, anyone can watch this movie, theres no sex, no violence, no anything!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byredcurlz10 December 27, 2011

LOVE THIS MOVIE

A feel-good family movie, One of my favorites,watched many times and loved it every time!!!
Kid, 8 years old March 15, 2017

Kid all watch review

It says language like h. And other things

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012

Really good!

So cute. Perfect family movie.

Kid, 10 years old June 13, 2010

Movie tips

I also rate movies. The movie was very good. The child who finds "Buddy" is very nice but the dad of the child died. Anyway he is also a good role model. They say what the h*** in a few scenes to

Kid, 7 years old May 31, 2010

Perfect for older kids,s

Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 1, 2009

Sports and Dogs= Nice Film.

When my sister first made me see this film, I groaned. I thought that it would turn out like the Beethoven films. I was wrong. This film is cute, put a smile on my face, and, well, I like animals.
Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2018

A Great Movie for the family!

This is probaly one of the best movies in the Air Bud series (besides Snow Buddies, Treasure Buddies, and Super Buddies from the Air Buddies series). However, they do say the h word in some scenes but overall its a really good movie and I reccomend it for family movie night.

Kid, 10 years old December 19, 2010

Perfect movie

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old April 12, 2016

The clown may scare kids 6-

One part where the clown destroys birthday decorations and another when he is very, very angry and drives his truck and does damage. Other parts are OK

Teen, 13 years old Written bysoggywaffle September 13, 2010
i found this movie very poor the dog is a golden retriever that is why this movies bad lol jk i didnt like it movie sucks dont watch it

Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2010

Cute!

This movie is so cute -and so are the dogs. It's heart-warming. Lovei t!

Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2009

Touching, i cried

This movie might seem really stupid, but it's not. It is really interesting and funny. Also, it is mainly bright and cheery! However, one very sad scene made me cry, (I won't give away any spoilers, but poor dog!) and it is really hard to make me do that (I stayed dry-eyed at Marley and me...). So if you are a dog-lover you might want to arm yourself with tissue when you watch this. (parents may also cry at the sentimental ending). Overall, wonderful movie! 7+