All parent member reviews for Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker

Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe October 6, 2010

Fans of the book series will like the movie version. Lots of action, lots of violence, acceptable acting. Teens and up.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byS Snape November 1, 2009

it rules! every action/adventure fan has to see this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byflare33 April 9, 2008

EXTREMLY FUN AND FAIRLY VIOLENT

I LIKE (EXCUSE ME) LOVE, WELL NOT LOVE BUT I WILL, AS ALWAYS, SKIP TO THE POINT. COMMONSENSE WAS wrong. How could you give a movie like this three stars? I mean I loved it A LOT. But this is very action packed that is about the only thing parents might want 2 worry about. It's awesome! i like the the non stop action sequences.
Adult Written byVoiceofthekids April 9, 2008

The movie was great

I read the book, and the moive totaly strayed off topic for like, the whole thing, but overall, i think it to be a great movie for kids 12+, a little violence, bu its a spy movie so, it has to have a little. but nothing kids cant see
Parent of a 8 year old Written byBlueJade April 9, 2008

Riveting James Bond style movie for tweens

We rented the DVD because of the interesting cast and concept and were really pleased to watch this fast-action spy thriller. This is not a particularly funny film (like Agent Cody Banks), but it is highly stylized, rather British, and clearly echoing James Bond films, but in a way that's entertaining for kids 7 or 8 and up, but particularly to 10 to 16 year olds. Some press reviews complained that there wasn't enough violence in it, but that seemed to be a good aspect to us. But with the constant rock score, the riveting editing, and intense stunts, it seemed entertaining enough. The lead actor is cute, so girls may like that, but he's not real emotional, but then neither is Bond and women love him. Mickey Rourke is weird. Bill Nighy is fantastic as the head spy. Alice Silverstone is kind of funny. Worth checking into.
Adult Written bySunnyZim October 5, 2013

Bad acting, lame plot, overall boring.

Terribly boring, lame plot and poorly acted. In addition, the villain's motivation was pathetic and unconvincing to say the least. I'm not surprised this was a flop at the box office.