All parent member reviews for Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem

Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe October 26, 2010

Horrible, horrible movie. No child should be let near this movie. No adult for that matter...it's that bad.
Adult Written bydarthsitkur August 11, 2012

better than the first

alien vs predator 2 is a lot better than the first, basically because it has more action and more blood, guts, and gore, i have the unrated, uncensored, uncut, unedited, extra bloody, extra gory version and I love it. this movie is pretty much an amped up version of Freddy vs Jason with more blood, more guts, more gore, and more fights, and yes I was rooting for predator the whole time lol
Adult Written byDieForDethklok May 16, 2012

Just skip it.

Not scary, entertaining, and over the top
Parent of a 13 year old Written byBanny007 July 15, 2010

Adult Written bysmileyveile April 9, 2008

Adult Written byRay April 9, 2008

Very BAD film

What can you say about a movie that shows children and babies being killed by monsters? I'm not a prude when it comes to TV and movie violence but this film crossed way over the line. Not to mention the acting is horrible, the plot is weak and there really is no entertainment value to this film unless you're going to see the blood and gore.
Adult Written bysmaxvill April 9, 2008

Movie was ok, but the first movie was better

I was a little disappointed with this movie. The first movie had a guessing what was going to happen next. This movie did not. At the beginning of the movie is a little boy and his father hunting and of course the alien attacks the father, however; the little boy is not out of the woods. I did not like that part; I don't like to see children hurt even if it is in the movies. My husband and son liked it, but I will not be seeing this one anytime soon. I was very disappointed!!