All teen and kid member reviews for Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem

Kid, 10 years old September 12, 2010
way to much blood and langauge.action scenes are awesome not as good as the first one
Kid, 9 years old April 1, 2010
awesome i like the part when that guy gets his head blown off soooooooooooo cool
Kid, 7 years old July 10, 2010
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2010

AVPr: Aliens vs. Predator- Requiem

Teen, 16 years old Written bymcguire1454 July 14, 2010

BEST BUT VIOLENCE MOVIE EVER

Well if you have seen avp ( Aliens VS. Predator) it is nothing like the 2. The violence and blood is over the top. Role models are not good ether.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLinkin Park vs.... June 27, 2010

Best not for little kids

much better than the first one, the gore and violence is back!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJasonr May 29, 2010

Wish i could go lower than one star...

This movie is violent, but it sucks so much, no one will care if they can't whatch it. The acting is horrible, ruining a good death scene! Also, random people would just walk in, that were never before shown in the movie. I hated this. Don't whatch it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJaXs August 21, 2013

AWESOME MOVIE

I think this is a great movie, although some kids might be affected by the violence and language that is in this movie. I think it's just as good as the first but you should watch with a parent.
Kid, 12 years old November 12, 2012

AVPR is not worth it

i don't want to be mean, but this movie is horrible compared to the others. AVP 1 gave you that isolated feeling, while this is set in small town USA. YEE HAH! The point is, not appropriate for kids under 12 to 13 depending on what they can see. a lot of bad role moddles, unneeded violence, and a lot of language. Overall, just look up what happens and skip this one. Bad storyline unlikable characters and way too much gore make this O.K. to skip
Teen, 14 years old Written byHuggiebear234 July 26, 2012

OH WOW! Give me a break! 1 star? you're kidding me!

HELL NO! The storyline Was GREAT! SOUNdTRACK WAS SPECTACULAR! AND DESERVED WAY MORE THAN 1 STAR! this website is an absoulute disgrace! they dont know good movies even if it hit them in the FACE! UNBELIEVABLE! the only scenes that were bad were the pool scene and the little kids death, othe than that it was fine!
Teen, 16 years old Written byvan3xpxo September 15, 2011

too dark!

I tihnk this movie was underrated. The only thing i really hated was that it was too dark to see anything!if it wasent for that, i think it would have been a much better movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 May 30, 2011

Better than the first "AVP", but not by very much...at least the characters are named, this time...

My rating: R for alien violence and gore throughout, and for strong language.
Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2009
I've read about it, and it is WAY worse than Alien vs Predator!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrayan Valdes February 9, 2016

Ages NC-20

This is not a fine film. It's extremely gory and graphic and scary. Not only this, but there is also a lot of fighting in this movie. NOT for everyone
Teen, 15 years old Written byMavrah333 June 17, 2015

Cross over sequel has its moments, but is let down by poor acting and lighting

It would not surprise me if none of the actors had stared in earlier films. The serviceable acting of avp1 is better than this, and there's no Sigourney or Arnold to save the cast. The lighting is, to be perfectly honest, crap, and makes it difficult to see things even at day. While many deaths were entertaining, some were just off putting, andythe plot is very simple. However, this is probably one of the most suspenseful flicks in the franchise, has some nice action, and the soundtrack is very, very good. Overall, its not bad, and better than avp or alien resurrection. But predator 2 and Prometheus are better by a significant fraction, and most of the other films by miles. Thank god this film is entertaining enough.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow October 26, 2012

cool

cool
Teen, 16 years old Written byGamerevier August 9, 2012

NO KIDS

Good movie but NOT FOR KIDS
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. April 23, 2012

Gross, violent, and pointless.

Teen, 15 years old Written byKingdestroyah March 19, 2012

Fair movie.

Way too violent. But, really, hybrid attacking pregnant women? It was an okay movie to me, I saw it recently, not a very good plot, too violent, but what do you expect? It's the two greatest extraterestrials in the universe and a cross between both, with humans caught in the fight, of course it will be really bloody. My only real complaint is some of the deaths (First humans, hospital, store scene) and the introducing of random people, just to kill them minutes later.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovielover28 March 11, 2012

Rubbish

This movie was absolute rubbish. It had absolutely no storyline, only creepy-looking aliens creating tons of gory deaths. I watched this movie with a bunch of friends, and after a while, everyone just got up and left, because it was so boring. I DEFINITELY wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone who has ANYTHING else to do. Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem was complete rubbish.