All teen and kid member reviews for Almost Famous

Teen, 14 years old Written bymiranda1993 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bysmokeydiablo April 9, 2008

This movie is so good...

...it has influenced me to choose the career path that I have. Brilliant acting, brilliant script, brilliant music; truly a must-see.
Teen, 13 years old Written byasecoolish February 2, 2011
a really good movie that never bores you. great for teens and great for people who love music some sensuality but it doesn't push it very brief nudity it lasts about 0.7 seconds and u cant really see much.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylelexy2000 October 24, 2009

Almost Famous

I thought almost famous was the best movie because i love the actresses Kate Hudson, Anna Paquin and Zooey Deschannel. And i also thought the actor Patrick Fugit was really awesome too because that was his first major lead in a major motion picture. And his drama teacher in utah sent his audtion tape in to hollywood. i thought it was absoulety an amazing journey for him. I've like to own the directors cut edition to listen to the commentary
Teen, 17 years old Written byDave's Picks January 22, 2016

Excellent feel good movie for families

This is an excellent film for the entire family, the 16+ rating is ridiculous. The film is a coming of age tale that is a much watch, with excellent performances from all parties involved. The movie honestly should be pg-13, the only thing keeping it from being that is a small handful of f bombs, and a brief glimpse of naked breast that last less than 2 seconds. Overall excellent movie, do not hesitate to watch this as a family, nothing explicit is ever shown.