All teen and kid member reviews for Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel

Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byperfectionist January 10, 2010

okay

Better than the first. But the voices of the chipmunks didn't stop giving me a head ache.
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2015

Fantastic, hilarious sequel is outrages but awesome.

My rating:PG-13 for racy content, and violence.
Kid, 10 years old January 12, 2010

Love this movie!!

Great movie, but as the review says, it has brief "hip-wiggling" by a few members of the Chipettes, but that will go over just about anyone's head. Alvin acts like a ladies-man for a brief scene, and some songs may include minor lyrics, but it's no big deal. It's a great movie all-in-all.
Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2012

Help

I have a question! my 3 year olds desperate to watch the film but i have no idea if we are allowed the rating above suggests 6 but a person i know entered the movies with her 2 year girl but i dont want to wait in line then be told that my girls to young help!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 20, 2010

not for teens not too bratty but kids

love this movie very perfect for little kids : )
Kid, 9 years old January 2, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written byCharizard632 December 26, 2009

Lots of cuteness, happiness, and products.

In Alvin and the Chipmunks, I noticed teamwork, a Nintendo Wii, a Nintendo DS, and xBox 360 Controller, an iPhone, Animal Planet, and DirecTV.
Kid, 12 years old August 11, 2016

Cute

This is a great movie for all ages it was my sisters first movie we all love the chipmunks
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebo344 March 3, 2016

Passable again.

Once again, passable at best. C.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAge critical reviews February 21, 2016
Teen, 15 years old Written byAge critic December 28, 2015

Cute and adorable but more iffy content then the first

My rating:PG for some rude humor and mild language
Teen, 16 years old Written byDylanLeviiHiggiNobth May 9, 2014

The Chipmunks are back in another great movie!

This movie features more mild conumerism, sensuality, some nudity, crude humor, accidental/cartoon violence and a few comically frightening/sad moments. NOTE: The "nudity" warning refers to the Chipettes who are undressed earlier but later clothed. So it's on for ages 9+, iffy for ages 8- and off for ages 6-
Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2013

Worst movie ever

It is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! The chipmunks voices are awful when the sing they give you a headache The situations are unrealistic, chipmunks in a high school come on! The humor is bad and low level I could go on and on
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2013

A Terrible Movie That's Just Not Funny

Listen to Mr Dad. His review is 3rd from the top. I clicked on read my mind. Kindergardeners see high school all the time in the media. Why? It's just not right! The Chipmunks should be in middle scool at least! Why did C.S.M say it's ''amusing?'' Mr Dad is right. It's just noisy garbage pretending to be cute. There are many movies that are WAY better than this, like Toy Story or Shrek.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjordan cartwright April 14, 2012

Alvin and the chipmunks and chipettes Rock!

good film for the entire family... heart warming
Kid, 10 years old December 30, 2011

Fun Family Movie

This would be a good movie to see with your little ones. They would be laughing throughout the whole movie. It also has plenty of upbeat music which some may find very entertaining.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 15, 2011

Best for younger kids.

This movie is fun and funny and a complete blast to watch!.... if your are a younger kid. Teens and adults may find it to childish and boring. So i would say this movie is best for kids ages 3-11 or 12.
Kid, 12 years old December 3, 2011

Not to violent

It's good. There are some googly eyes but violence is some but not much.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheOneGurlUKno October 4, 2011

The Truth About The Squeakquel

This movie is great with family bonding and it's real cute with the Chipmunks and Chipettes. The teasing, well, it's no big deal. Kids are going to have to learn about it sometime or another. There's nothing wrong with the movie, I don't even know why they rated PG. Honestly! What's wrong with it? I found it very funny, cute and amusing. All in all, a great movie. Kids should watch this movie at any age. It's fine. Seriously! I'd let a 2 month old watch it! Oh, and by the way, there's no " sexuality ", OK? Girls will be girls. If they're dancing that way, it's fine! There are not wearing skimpy bikinis or anything like that. It's totally fine. Sure, it's mean those boys teased the Chipmunks, but DUDE! They're not even real and everyone has to learn about bullying SOMETIME in their life. It's not something you can avoid. Sure, Ian locks the girls in a cage, so what??? Seriously! It's fake. Once I had an argument on Twitter with some bone-head about it. They said it was animal cruelty. Um....DUDE! They aren't even REAL animals. If you don't believe the truth that I just wrote, watch the movie yourself and you'll see NOTHING is wrong with it.