All teen and kid member reviews for Alvin and the Chipmunks

Teen, 13 years old Written bysillycomb March 23, 2011

all ages admitted

They could have made this movie a little better. The movie was pretty obvious.
Kid, 12 years old November 1, 2015

Just terrible

The music is pain to my ears.
Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2010

Not really educational, but just plain fun!!

There is nothing overly bad, and there is nothing Innapropriate on this film. There is a bit of a message here, but nothing overly outstanding. I also think that there is a bit of comsumerisim, but that it pretty mild, and is always found in pop-culture. Overall, I give this a 7 out of 10, and a B+.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolteenager01 August 29, 2014

Don't Believe Other Critics, believe Common Sense Media and other people.

You know critics can be right and they can be wrong too. But what I think of this film, it is really good. It's just that the critics out there don't know what they're talking about. It's not the critics from Common Sense Media I'm talking about, it's the other critics. You know when I looked at two of these movies, it says 2 stars for both of the movies. I am beginning to think that they're just not liking films and giving it 2 stars or less. Really, critics! Well, I think you should stop listening to those critics and just post your own review on Common Sense Media and say what you think. Good family movie and the critics give it 2 stars, doesn't make sense. Don't listen to them, watch it. It's great!
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebo344 March 3, 2016

Passable.

It's fine. Not the best, not the worst. I'm not feeling it, so C.
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2015

Violent, hilarious comedy is fantastic.

My rating:G
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Perfect comedy for all ages!

Except for a few dodgy parts with A man called IAN Alvin and the chipmunks is a perfect heartfelt comedy for all ages.
Kid, 10 years old July 6, 2016

Funny and fun

theres nothing bad about it i would let everybody watch it. its also really funny. ;)
Teen, 15 years old Written byAge critical reviews February 21, 2016
Kid, 12 years old February 15, 2016

Ok movie, not the best

It isn't too good but it's ok, I don't like all the partying scenes though so I skipped through them. I would recommend skipping through them if you have young children watching.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAge critic December 28, 2015

Adorable family comedy has great role models

My rating:G
Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2015

So cute!!!!!!!!!!

This movie is like a classic. It is a cute, inspiring film about a struggling songwriter named Dave who feels like his life is wreaked when three talking chipmunk hitch a ride to his house. But soon he realizes that they may be the key to improving his songs an unlikely friendship blossoms. This is funny, original and a "feel-good" movie that the whole family will definitely enjoy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy November 24, 2014

This was like "my movie" as a kid

I probably saw this movie for the first time when I was about 8. I don't know how many times I watched it but I know its a lot. I remember it having some suggestive dancing and maybe a bit of mild language. Some crude humor too, but its fine for almost anyone. Now I realize though that this movie isn't very good, but it gets 4 stars for its part in my childhood haha.
Kid, 9 years old May 30, 2014

a cute movie

i used to watch this all the time and loved it the chipmunks are in peril sometimes
Teen, 16 years old Written byDylanLeviiHiggiNobth May 9, 2014

Chipmunk mischief unleashed!

This movie features cartoon violence, suggestive content, innuendo, mild consumerism, and immaturity. NOTE: The cartoon violence warning was for parents who have any kids under 8. So it's on for ages 10+, iffy for ages 9- and off for ages 5-
Kid, 9 years old December 8, 2013

awsome

our family thinks it's funny
Teen, 17 years old Written byNot bad at all October 6, 2013

Not bad at all

I'm 10 myself, and I don't think It's bad at all. I Watched this when I was 6 Its an amazing film! So what, Them words aren't that bad sheesh! Kids would love this film there's not one thing I found bad about this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTommyhead September 27, 2013

For kids & teens aged 8-18

This movie contains in it swear words (including F words), sexy stuff, character hummiliation and more un-childish stuff. however, it's funny and its got a big tive role model.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfandango 2001 August 15, 2013

worst movie ever!

Worst movie ever I was a fan when I was 7 now I just hate it!Every time I see it on I want to puke.The chipmunks are annoying and terrible singers!Choose a different flick parents.Kids will love it ,but teens will hate it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNarwhalLover13 June 16, 2013

Go Theodore!

I loved their voices so much I use a high pitch setting in my video production class that can make your voice sound exactly like theirs. (I love Theo. He is sooo chubby!)