All teen and kid member reviews for Amazing Grace

Teen, 16 years old Written byMath-U April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byDman April 9, 2008

Bored out of my mind...

This was one of the worst movies i have ever seen...second only to rattatouile...
Teen, 17 years old Written byLittle Cupcake July 14, 2013

Brilliant Film Deserves More Attention and Praise

This is one of the best, most touching films I have ever seen. It has every element that qualifies it as a perfect drama and biopic. It has phenomenal acting, gorgeous scenery and costumes... everything someone who likes history would enjoy. And everyone ought to know who William Wilberforce was! I wouldn't give it any less than 5 stars. CommonSense was harsh on this one... there was barely any violence or language! I say it's better for tweens and up because I don't think younger kids would appreciate it. This film is not meant to merely entertain... it is to APPRECIATE.
Kid, 12 years old May 16, 2013

the bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

brillent i love it has an amaasing story
Teen, 13 years old Written byperfectionist December 19, 2009

Wonderful

This movie is one of my favorites. Incredible acting.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancingwithmyself April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byjazzie April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byeteichert April 9, 2008

Fantastic!!!!!

An amazing film that captivates the viewer's attention and holds it indefinately! A must-see for moviegoers of any age!
Teen, 17 years old Written byamazing grace April 9, 2008

A wholesome family movie

This is a great movie for children ages 10 and older. It really shows you what African American's went through during the slave trade. It has a great message about never giving up in what you believe in. This movie shows how Parliment works and shows how the history was during the 1700s. The movie starts with William sick and he recieves flashbacks of when he was younger. Throughout the movie there are many parts that make you smile, like when William is poking fun at a prince. This movie will not be a movie for you if you have to have a high action movie, but if you like a family movie with good moral then this could be the movie for you.