Kid reviews for American Made

Language, some sex in tense but funny drug war comedy.

Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2017

Fresh Funny Flick

I really enjoyed this movie. It was very entertaining and funny. I found that it was very realistic because it is based on a true story. This film stars Tom Cruise, Sarah Wright, and Dumhnall Gleeson. I was very hesitant to go see this movie because Tom Cruise's other resent movie was "The Mummy" and that was supposed to be terrible. The only reason I went was because it had gotten good reviews since August when reviewers started watching it. Quite frankly, I am glad I went to go see it. It is a film that I think in twenty years will be considered a classic that will be playing on TCM. (Turner Classic Movies). The only thing that kind of got on my nerves was the shaky camera rarely bothered me. This drug comedy is about a pilot. Some CIA agents decide to hire him to deliver stuff to people. He gets so good that he starts delivering drugs, money and guns to other countries like Mexico. He gets super rich and is able to take care of his family easily. He doesn't realize what might happen to him later in his life. The director's name is Doug Liman. He directed "Mr. and Mrs. Smith", "Jumper", "Edge of Tomorrow", "The Bourne Identity" and much, much more. The reason I think that this movie OK for kids fifteen and up is because there is language, nudity, a scene of sensuality,, very little violence, plus the whole movie is based on drugs and guns. Overall I recommend this film to anyone who loves Tom Cruise movies.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMovie_Geek September 27, 2017

Funny

Very funny. Historic movie about a drug war.

Teen, 15 years old Written bypopmusiciscool January 31, 2018

It’s not exactly for kids

I haven’t seen it, I’m 15 but one of my friends, 17 has seen it without using VidAngel. I do not like premarital sex but nudity is not as bad to me. Also there’s Language so I’m not sure, probaly not adults only but maybe not for kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieguy78 February 22, 2018

American Made - Review

American Made is true story that is a mixture of a comedy/ dark comedy. In my opinion I thought the movie was just okay, but for some people out there who want to see this movie and are thinking of letting there kids or family see this film, I would take a step back because this film does contain some over top content. Sex and Nudity: 6/10 - There are some scenes where a couple have sex, whether it's in the shower, in a care or even on an airplane. There is also thrusting, and moaning in those scenes, and sometimes a character moans very loudly. Violence and Gore: 6/10 - There are scenes that involve shooting, people getting shot and killed, guns, and bloody images and some of those scenes might be too intense for younger kids. Profanity: 10/10 - There are many uses of the word f--k and sometimes motherfu-ker, sh*t, 1 use of cu-t, and many other curses and slurs. Positive Messages or Role models: 0/10. American Made is an okay film for kids who are mature enough to handle this or kids 16 and up.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytimdrakebestrobin June 19, 2018
American Made is directed by Doug Liman, and stars Tom Cruise, Sarah Wright, Domnhall Gleeson, and Jayma Mays

Teen, 15 years old Written bybrandonjbaseball February 20, 2018

Really entertaining movie

This is a really entertaining movie with a really likeable main character and good story. This movie would be best for teens and up because of the language, sex and some nudity, and the drug content.