Parent reviews for American Pie 2

American Pie 2 Poster Image

Hilarious! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As good as the first To make things blunt, I laughed my butt off. I went and saw the movie downtown Seattle the night it opened at the Cineplex Odean at midnight...that was the best crowd I've ever seen a movie with. I could usually tell what was coming, but I was still shocked when it actually happened. I'm usually pretty conservative when it comes to movies, but the American Pie movies have been two of my favorite movies ever. The second movie takes over at the end of the first year of college. The first scene can be figured out by seeing the previews, but there were still a lot of surprises in the movies. There are a lot of great scenes at Stifler's party, and I was surprised to see that not only were the main characters back, but most of the supporting characters were back as well (remember the two guys from the M.I.L.F. scene?....they were in the second movie as well). Even Stifler's brother is in the movie. The movie is pretty shocking, but still very funny, I think my favorite part involved Petey. I think everyone needs to see this movie, from junior high aged and older...its destined to be a classic.

Good

Not for kids though teens it’s fine

Again its not for kids under 17

SEX SEX SEX... basically what the American Pie movies are all based upon. Good raunchy humor for adults NOT FOR kids under 17.

Better than the original

First is great, this is better.

veryy funny not for kids 14 and up

veryyyy good movie but know kids 14 and over

Sex Sells

This is a Sex Comedy with Gross-Out Jokes, with Adult Humor. Unfortunately it is maketed to teens and should be for adults only.
not rated for age