All parent member reviews for American Reunion

Parent of a 9 year old Written bysavedinbama July 13, 2012

Wake Up

How can you say it is for 16 year olds and also sy in the review that there is nudity, drinking, drug use and a ton of cussing? This is NOT appropriate for any 16 year old.
Parent Written byIlovemovies17 July 16, 2012

GREAT movie !!

I thought the movie was absolutely hilarious, funniest one yet. I loved it, me and my boyfriend went to see it together and we couldn't stop laughing. Such a good movie, not a kids movie though, it is rated R for a reason but again I am 17 and I went to see it, if you can get I without an adult then it is an alright movie for you to go see if you are not old enough to get into a rated R movie then I suggest that you wait until you can. Strong sexual content, drugs and alcohol use and a lot of nudity. But all in all a fantastic movie (:
Adult Written bynew man April 8, 2012

well

i have not seen any of these ungodly movies nore do i plan to any time soon but for those of you who do like this sort of thing please remember that this movie is rated R and there is plenty of good reason not to take your kids to see this one please remember all the good dirty fun you had with the last 3 movies and keep in mind that it is definatly not for kids and is an adult movie to see this easter weekend for adults
Educator Written bysimpleseth July 19, 2013

Ideal Sequel to a Phenomenal 1999 Legend

They're back with the characters with grew up to love all the way back from the witty low-budget film "American Pie". The writers of "Harold & Kumar" worked together at re-opening Adam Herz's story in the setting of their high school reunion. Have your children at least be 18 or in college, because of its raunchy nature. Also, be sure to watch "American Pie" and the main sequels (the second and Wedding) prior to seeing it. Enjoy!
Adult Written byage 10+ October 28, 2012