Kid reviews for American Ultra

Extremely violent, bloody drug comedy believes in true love.

Teen, 17 years old Written byStevie111 August 21, 2015

Really good though extremely violent action comedy

This film definitely has more violence than humor, but it is still funny. There is obviously a large quantity of drug content and language throughout, but the sexual content is a lot milder than most other R-rated films, although there still is some. I held this movie to extremely high expectations and it didn't quite meet them, but I still really enjoyed it. It isn't a plane old stoner comedy. It really is more of an action movie with loads of bloody, graphic violence. I do recommend this movie, but to older, mature teens and up.

Teen, 16 years old Written bybiovox14 March 19, 2018

Enjoyable dark movie

So this was an enjoyable movie, lots of action, some sweet moments, lots of blood. And lots of language. Not the best movie I've ever seen, but not that bad either, overall pretty good
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoomoo123 June 19, 2017
Kid, 9 years old April 26, 2016

Funny and very violent comedy is fine for older teens, but very bloody.

My rating:R bloody violence, some sexuality, and language.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNvG Nick November 28, 2015

American Ultra Review

If your looking for action you've come to the right place, if your looking for comedy, pick something else. American Ultra is very violent film for adults only. As an action its very good and entertaining, as a comedy its very shallow and fails on that note. A good movie and worth checking out.