Kid reviews for Ammonite

Ammonite Poster Image

ok movie

its not the best movie, but i think common sense media needs to be less conservative with their reviews. common sense media completely ignored the fact that this is a lgbt movie, and refused to give it any positive remarks, only just complaining about how sexually explicit it is.

Great cinematography, amazing acting, but flawed as well

Mature 13 year olds can watch, but I'd probably have to say 14+, even though I saw it at 12. There's one very graphic sex scene with nudity and it lasts a relatively long time. There's one other sex scene, but it isnt that bad, it doesn't show much skin, and it's pretty short. You see the two leads laying in bed together. It's not a perfect movie, but the acting is great and it looks beautiful.

Beautiful

Ammonite is a beautiful film focused around a real historical figure named Mary Anning a fossil hunter from Dorset ...this film does have some GRAPHIC sex scenes but I would say if your mature it should be fine and I would say that they’re a big part of the story...there’s also the odd f*ck or sh*t but again if your mature it should be fine