Parent reviews for And So It Goes

Lukewarm romcom has some drug content, swearing.

Adult Written byParents view August 16, 2014

Disappointed....could have been so much better

I took my 11 year old daughter after reading the reviews and thought it was something she could handle. I was very disappointed in the content. Right in the beginning the character Oren uses the word "d..k" to reference a boys sexual part. Repeats the word a couple times. The movie had too many sexual situations. They were not "implied", it was quite evident what was going on. I should have listened to the rating of pg-13 vs the review written here. The drug scenes were very obvious as well.....not sugar coated.

Adult Written byPaula F. August 6, 2016

The language you show DOES NOT include God's name taken in vain in the scene where the woman is on his couch in labor, and Michael Douglas calls out the door to Diane Keaton. I have used your website MANY times in the past to keep me from watching movies that take His name in vain, and I have trusted your website to let me know if it will appear in a movie. I have walked out of MANY a movie in a theater and asked for my money back before finding your website, but I am really irritated that I got almost the full way through the end of the movie (less than 20 minutes left on it), and felt compelled to let you know how disappointed I am. Obviously no one actually watched the movie all the way through.