Kid reviews for Annabelle Comes Home

Not much new, but sequel is well-crafted and spooky.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBluJay June 25, 2019

OMG tho

Ok so Annabelle and Chucky or any nightmare doll gives me the chills but this was full of it unless ur like me then don’t watch it at night or alone watch it with friends if your gonna watch it alone bc so many jump scares Annabelle’s face freaks me out! But other than the warning cons and ect it was the best horror movie I’ve ever watched
Teen, 13 years old Written bymurdermystery July 19, 2019

Creepy, Scary

ANNABELLE COMES HOME is a dark, frightening film about ghosts, demons and Annabelle. There is some language, but the main thing parents will need to know about is the violence and scariness. There's thrilling scenes, jump-scares and blood. I thought this movie was great!

Kid, 11 years old July 17, 2019

Spooky Scary Fun!

Went to see this with my dad and sister, 13! Was more a pg-13 movie than R! We all liked it! I like the main character is a girl my age. Def was a bunch of fun jump scares through out! The "wolf dog" was the best "monster". But I remember the comedy the most! *Dont remember any bad language but "bob got balls" had me and sister laughing ! *no nudity *some teasing at school but not too bad! we really giggled when the bully's sister tells the main character that the bully( 10 years old) still wets the bed! ( payback for bullying for sure) I say go see it....
Teen, 13 years old Written byxk_ae July 9, 2019

Not scary and disappointing...

Look, I believe this film is just a cheap cash grab to get teens and kid's attention. Relies on cheap jumpscares and ends quickly with religious stuff. It would be okay for a kid / teen's first horror flick. If you're looking for a good scare, don't bother. Might be alright in the dark your family, but not a great film. The plot also is quite slow and only focused on a few main set of people, not changing very often.

Teen, 17 years old Written byDanielle 07 July 7, 2019
Teen, 14 years old Written byFlynn T July 7, 2019

Creepy Funny and Gore

The movie is great i loved it and it is one of the best movies in the conjuring franchise is is gory though and very predictable at some points but the acting is great and there are some funny parts

Teen, 14 years old Written bymovietvlover123 July 6, 2019

THIS AN OK MOVIE FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR THEIR FIRST HORROR MOVIE

Hi I'm 14 and love horrors so i feel like i know my stuff but all in all this my opinon enjoy reading !! The movie is ok . the acting is good but to me the Annabelle movies are kinda turning into the orginal Childs Play movies. By that i mean in the first Childs Play we don't know who the killer is until he reveals himself, the first Annabelle movie really had me thinking what was going on until we find out Annabelle is cursed/huanted but with this film i know whats going so i didnt really enjoy it

Teen, 17 years old Written byNathan750 July 2, 2019

Very scary and some language

Teen, 16 years old Written byFrankfeliciano July 1, 2019

Very good movie

Funny and all around great movie

Teen, 14 years old Written byJoel_5762 June 30, 2019

Annabelle Comes Home Film Review

Annabelle Comes Home is a fun, thrilling and an overall enjoyable entry to The Conjuring Universe. It isn't as intense, dark, disturbing as the other films and yet it captures the intricate charm of the best moments of the other films. The story is intriguing and the scares are scary but not disturbing. The small-scale location setting of The Warren's house allows for a cozy and satisfying enjoyment of everything thats happening. Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga once again do an amazing job as The Warrens and the leading female cast (Madison, Katie and Mckenna) do an exceptional job of portraying the leading protagonists. There is frequent cursing including an f bomb and the scares for younger viewers could be upsetting. All of the Warren's collected Artefacts are either haunted or possessed and could be disturbing for younger teens. The humour in this film is hilarious and doesn't feel too forced. Role model characters can include: Ed and Lorraine, Judy and Mary Ellen. In Conclusion, Annabelle Comes Home is an enjoyable mix of fun and horror and easily my favourite Conjuring film.

Teen, 16 years old Written byGhoulGirl13 June 29, 2019

Really Good Part of The Conjuring Universe!

As usual, it’s scary. As any movie apart of The Conjuring universe would be. It’s a great continuation to the Annabelle storyline, which, if you didn’t know, is based on a true story. The girls make good role models because they all work together, and there’s also some funny parts with some characters, which is rare for these paranormal horror movies but it does make the movie even better. The effects used in this movie to successfully scare the audience are so good. There are lots of jump scares that WILL get to you because of the aspect of what’s happening before it comes. It is very scary I can say that much, and let me tell you, horror movies don’t scare me.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAngry mom1234 June 27, 2019

This movie is very explicit

Blood everywhere stabbings jump scares scary imagery and tons of cursing

Teen, 14 years old Written byCraxyness June 25, 2019

Why I say Annabelle should be rated 15+

Well we all know that most teenagers love horror movies right? So I think it might be unfair for it to only be rated 16+. I mean it won't be too bad for a 15 year old to watch the movie hence they will be turning 16 in a years time so I think the rating should be 15+