Parent reviews for Another Cinderella Story

Another Cinderella Story Poster Image

Good movie

Good Movie

"Anthor cinderrella Story"

this movie is very good this movie just tells about a normal old girl that becomes in the arms of a superstar with her ulgy stepsisters and her horrrible mother she cannot go to the prom because she has to clean her stepmothers room but she sneaks out any way selena gomez / mary / dances on this movie alot this movie is saffty and privacy they do not drink and do drugs they do not have bad laungae they do not have sex it is not vilioent it is a very greAT role model they have positive messages and some educational value

Very good movie

i like this movie and other cinderella storys there all good

veryy veryy good(:

this is a great movie and trying to find somewhere my daghuter can whach it at!

movie of the year

My child realy liked it and I did too. It should be on netflix.

The girl

I think that it teaches us the behavior and not to be bad with any friend even if he/she 's poor

disappointing

I do not think this was appropriate. Some scenes were slightly suggestive and the main guy is apparently way older than Selena.

Too Sexy For Kids

I watch this movie often because I love dancing and Drew Seeley is a good singer. The movie utlimately is not for kids because Selena (age 15 at the time) looks so young and yet dances so provocatively. Drew (25 at the time) looks like a grown man because he IS a grown man. There is also a bedroom scene in which he leans over Selena on the bed as though he is going to do something to her although Selena manages to negate the advance. There is also some cursing and some kissing. Overall, it just surprises me how much sexual tension there seems to be in this movie.

Nice diseny movie

its a cute movie just like the orginal Cinderlla Story with Ms. Hilary Duff just a little different and has Selena Gomez btw very nice actress i like her oh and Drew Seeley also a very nice actor the movie is good for all ages!