Kid reviews for Another Cinderella Story

Another Cinderella Story Poster Image

It's Good :)

I couple of kisses between teens. Some parts were really funny.

great movie

great movie!

Not appropriate for little girls

While some parents think this movie probably had too much sexiness and language, really, the stepmother drinking thing isn't a big deal, because they don't show partying or drunk scenes, and those two words were very mild slang words compared to ass and bitch from the opening song in A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song. Besides, the only sexy scenes was probably the fans trying to impress Joey Parker, and the bedroom scene (but I think he was only trying to kiss her in that scene). Anyway, only kids twelve and up would be old enough to watch these things and not copy certain acts from it.

Favorite Movie!

This is my favorite movie ever. The acting, dancing, and everything else was spectacular. The language was hardly bad at all. There is some kissing, but it's pretty mild and nothing bad. Overall, this was one of my favorite movies, and I would totally watch it again!!

It the best but.....

There is one really bad word like lame a**, and the mom in the story out fits is bad

YOU MUST WATCH IF YOU ARE INTO A GOOD DANCING MOVIE!!!

It has a very good plot line and i was watching it just to see what it was like, and i loved it! the songs are currently stuck in my head! It is very good and I think that everyone should watch it. The only reason why it should be 7 and up is that there is some cursing, but if you are not paying attention, you would miss it. I didn't even know that one of the bad words was there. It sounded like the character said, "Man." It's a really good pop movie/cinderella with an interesting twist at the end.

Favorite childhood movie

A bit too much suggestive content but it’s not too much unless your kid is mature enough to know what it is about and the jokes but again most kids by that age will know so yeah but it’s overall a great movie I personally really like it I caught some minor language “damn” “tramp” “fricken” “ass” and then a few cutesy kisses and a couple of ‘awkward’ scenes

entertaining, but some sensitive material

1st: I think that if the movie is airing on Disney Channel or on demand under the Disney Channel section, then they omit the less appropriate references. So if you are watching that version, then it is perfect for ALL AGES!! It has great role models for characters who believe in themselves and are confident! 2nd: If you are watching the (original) Warner Bros edition, there are a few inappropriate references (ex: allusions to sex, Tami references putting up her middle finger to someone, and Tami also refers to their high school as "our lame a** high school" -- JUST TO NAME A FEW THINGS). Although I think these references may fly right over some little kids' heads, I also think that it wouldn't be the best idea to expose kids to these things. If you believe that your child is mature enough to handle the language and references, then they probably are. But, if you don't think they are mature enough, then chances are they shouldn't be watching the movie.