All teen and kid member reviews for Another Cinderella Story

Teen, 14 years old Written bynataliedance June 23, 2011

To those of you complaining, this is NOT a Disney movie, it's Warner bros. And a great one.

I'm 15 and I absolutely adore this movie. I'm a dancer and believe the moves they do to be perfectly normal and completely appropriate. There are a few hip action moves, but it is not bad at all, as that is typical modern dance. Selena and Drew are wonderful and so is Jane. There's nothing wrong with it and I think it's appropriate for all ages. Any kid young enough for some parts to be "inappropriate" aren't going to understand what they are referencing anyway, so I think it's fine. And since when was kissing considered inappropriate!? That is ridiculous. And yes there's a "bed scene", but they are simply talking to each other, I do that with my friends all the time just like that and that doesn't mean we are going to have sex. And one last note, THIS IS NOT A DISNEY MOVIE. It's a Warner brothers movie. So stop saying "oh my gosh I can't believe Disney did this!!!" it was shown on Disney but, of course, they took out all parts that weren't "Disney friendly". It's a great movie full of music, dance, comedy, and fun. The situations displayed are typical for high school seniors and not inappropriate at all. Hope this helped! :)
Kid, 10 years old October 30, 2011

mustsee

Need 2 see it!!! luv isabella31
Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2010
Movie is awesome, totally a family movie. WATCH IT PLZ!!
Kid, 12 years old March 24, 2015

Great dance

A lots of good musics and dances. But near the end, Dominique said to a boy who is dancing ballet that ballet are for girls which upset me a little. After all, it's a really good movie!
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2011

Funny and romantic.

I love it! It's a funny comedic movie and a romantic heartfelt romance at the same time.
Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2015

really good

i think it is a very great movie i think that if you would watch it you would love it ! my review is ****************** F.Y.I this [*****] is stars
Teen, 14 years old Written by141739cuto August 2, 2013

It's okay but it's good if ure at least 10-12 yrs old

On of the step sisters goes to Joe and says "I am here for some f***k"
Teen, 14 years old Written byfreddygirl11 July 19, 2013

Another Cinderella Story

It is a great movie, but I noticed a lot of sexy dance moves, a girl throws a Pepsi on another girl and Coke machines all over a school, and a little bit of drinking, mainly done by Dominic. A creepy scene to me is when Mary pulls the dog out of a pile of clothes.
Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2011

amazing movie

it is a good movie for older kids who are starting to deal with mean bullies and some starting to deal with boys. It teaches them that being fame and fourtine is not all that and to steer clear of popularity because they may have more friends than you but you will probably get into a better school and be a better person than them. Also you are probably more talented and friendly than them and people are not your friend because they think your geeky and that they will not get a lot of money if they stick around them.
Kid, 8 years old August 12, 2010

cool

I think Selena is a very good dancer and the movie is awesome!
Kid, 12 years old July 25, 2016

Totally Awesome!!!!!

I fell in love with the movie at the beginning!!! It's not a Disney movie either because if it were a Disney movie, it would have been terrible. But it's awesome! I wouldn't recommend it for little kids though. It has some alcohol reference and some suggestive material, and some mild profanity, but in my opinion, that's what makes it even better! So it's really great!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byMwah April 18, 2013

The Best DVD Ever!

i think this is a really good dvd for kids that love to dance or any person that loves to dance because it also learn people to dance and it is a excellence movie.
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2013

a good movie

i think this is an excellent movie but the dancing is very sexy and it would not be appropriate for anyone under the age of 21.
Teen, 13 years old Written byopentherainbow December 31, 2012

Its ok

This movie is good for 8 and up
Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2012

Good Teen Sleep over movie:)

I saw it the other night with my friend during our sleep over, and i liked it:) It's a cute movie, and funny too!! LOL! XD! :):);)
Teen, 14 years old Written byparvathy & meenakshi June 12, 2012

rocks

nice movie
Teen, 16 years old Written byzoeynatrat January 29, 2012

kiss

the kiss sene was the best
Teen, 15 years old Written by@D@N3LY_!3 January 28, 2012

MOvie

I Think It's A Good Movie!
Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2012

Good, but can't remember the details

I saw this movie on the TV a long time ago and liked it- but I can't remember many of the details. I do remember that there wasn't anything too bad and I was about 10 when I saw it. It was good and I'm going to see it again!
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2011

Jane Lynch and Selena Gomez=AMAZING! Another Cinderella Story=O.K this film was disappointing but also good. i had to watch this with my 8 year old sister and i thought it was going to be terribly cheesy and at some times it was. it is not the exact same story and has a good modern twist on it!