All parent member reviews for Antitrust

Parent of a 2 year old Written bygerbowski November 14, 2012

The reviewers on this website must love big greedy corporations

Wow, the people who run this website don't have an agenda or anything do they?? I'm not sure the guy who reviewed this actually watched the movie, since some of his facts are just plain wrong. They can't come up with a more positive message than the Asian slurs??? How about the little guy standing up to the greedy corporation who is trying to stamp out the free market. I'm not sure what their definition of much is, but there's not that much drinking in this movie and nobody is ever drunk. I am starting to wonder about the people responsible for this website, either they are biased toward a particular way of thinking or they are just making stuff up. I'm not saying this movie was super spectacular, it wasn't, but don't believe everything you read on this site. It's funny how a movie that questions the actions of the super-rich and greedy corporations is painted in a bad light by a website that is supposed to be for parents and kids. I guess we're just not suppose to question our financial and intellectual superiors in the tall buildings. We do know the people that work for this website are making more than $30,000 a year though, I guess we can't trust them either.