Parent reviews for Aqua Tales

Forget this one

Just another stupid ripoff of Toy Story

Mariah Carey's Magical Christmas Special

Pass on this and watch Finding Dory

I know we all like to find something new but this was a terrible find. I actually regret putting it on before reading the reviews. In the opening scene the main character is flat out rude to his mother, and sets a really poor example that you don't see him rectify until the end of this horrible tale that has actually nothing to do with water. The kids are rude, they cuss, the story drags on and my kids who generally will watch anything animated were disappointed. There are no role models, no great messages. If you are looking for a fish tale go with Finding Dory.

Creepy,boring and unable to catch audiences attention

This movie was not very good containing iffy content iffy animation and peculiar themes It would seem that this movie would only be useful for older audiences who are bored to near death

Tolerable family movie

The girl and older woman have some strong qualities, but for some reason are animated like sexy Monster High dolls. The leader of the robot bad guys has glowing red eyes and my 7yr old thought he was scary. As far as emotional scariness or suspense in this film, it's minimal, so sensitive kids might be just bothered by the robots and the language. There is questionable language several times, like the girl saying "what the hell..." twice and some name calling (stupid, your fat head). The message about saving the oceans and fish seems to be pretty centered on how it directly affects the boy, so the environmental & nutritional message is a little muddy.

r u kidding me?!

My 11 year old son said he shouldn't be watching this and cut the movie off. Very inappropriate language for kids!!! Bad role models too...didn't even watch all of it!

inappropriate

This movie is horrible. Didn't expect to have an alien gun aimed at the child's head. Very disturbing. Inappropriate language, and a 10 year old sucking on his thumb?! Very violent

omg!!!!!!!!!!!

My children did not understand. The little girl cursing? it was ridiculously inappropriate!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did she say??

There is a point in the movie that it sounds like the girl says "you mucked up my bike" but it sounds like "you F**Ked up my bike.....". Parents beware!