All parent member reviews for Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters for DVD

Adult Written byanthonyatkins September 3, 2014

I watched long time ago

You've watched in 3 years ago in 2014.
Parent Written byShugocharafan88 January 7, 2013

Last night was SO AWESOME. I went to Greensboro to see my friends and we went to a sushi restaraunt. I got Japanese onion soup and some vegetable tempura rolls. YUMYUM After that we went across the street to Claire's and I got some goth-y looking fingerless gloves, a pink and black striped hair extension, and a panda hat Then we drove to the craft store (by then it was like 9:30) for no reason whatsoever. Then we turned on the GPS just to hear it say "pinetop street" but it said it like, "peenehtop street." LOL! Anyway it was funnnn! What did you do last night?

Should I be a mod? Yes: No: 3 Cant decide: Last edited by shugocharafan88 (2010-09-11 12:12:06)
Parent Written byparent and teacher July 6, 2012

I am Doctor

I am a doctor and I think the Hunger games is good for your children because it tells the difference between reality and fake. It teaches them they should happy for being alive.Not a bit inappropriate and not really gory.If your child saw harry potter Hunger games should be fine for them.
Educator and Parent Written bySUPR23 May 21, 2012

bad

the tv show is loads better
Parent of a 5, 9, 14, and 14 year old Written byRatedAwesome April 28, 2011

not as bad as non-cartoon movies

Love it, so do my kids
Parent of a 10 year old Written bymahfit11 September 20, 2010

its on the edge for a 16 year old.. i mean really, there is no need to watch this. it isnt even funny?! the tv show is probaly appropriate for 12 +.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byDr. Weird September 11, 2010

Awesome.

It's violent, sexual, foul mouthed, and very funny. Check it out.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byZachary Sohrab October 21, 2009

okay...

It's alright but it's absolutely not for kids
Parent of a 14 year old Written byMr. Boxbox September 23, 2009

the movie is just like the show. if you never saw the show, you wont get this movie. it has some comic brutal/gory scenes and moderate raunchy humor. nothing too extreme, it should be fine for teens.
Adult Written bybear_girlie April 9, 2008

Adult Written byeagle_wings2000 April 9, 2008

It makes me mad

It stinks take it off the air.
Adult Written byjjjjjj@aim.com April 9, 2008

it was so dumb. all they say is f--k
Adult Written byTrey#1 April 9, 2008

this movie horribly sexual!

(no offence) but if I were the creator of this movie i would not expect it to ever be actually in public
Adult Written byMusicman23 April 9, 2008

The hilarious movie...for people over 15

This movie is hilarious. It is very, very raunchy, but hilarious none the less. Parents should know that this movie is DEFINETLY not appropriate for kids under 15. Don't show this to your kids if you don't want them hearing rude language.