Kid reviews for Aquaman

Underwater origin story has lots of comic book action.

Teen, 15 years old Written byShowman movie13 April 20, 2019

Ok-it is the best D.C movie alive- i am not lieing-THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this action-packed movie. It really had me wanting more. This is a-no friendly-kids-movie! Good for teens. I think this should have gotten better reviews. This really rocked! Parents be warn: lots of action/violence and scary moments that may frighten children. I suggest if a child wants to see this that you watch it with them. This may be a action/intense movie, but it really is exciting. some language-sex-but in all this is a really good movie! The action/violence i would say is 4 out of 5. Yes it contains lots of action/violence but that dosen't make this a good movie. I think this shows some good role models. Aurthur chooses what rights and help restore his kingdom. His wise mentall helpls Aquaman in his early child hood. A mild/brief bullying(not that bad) scene is seen between some mean boys and Aurthur. This is a must-see-movie!!! Role models 5/5; violnce/action 4/5, sex 3/5, language 3/5, Great messages 4/5. This is an excellent movie that all tweens/teens will love. Spolier: while Aurthurs' mother live/marries a lighthouse keeper, right after Aurthur is born, the under-sea kingdom-soldiers invade the lighthouse. A big battle is seen . Some two on one fights. This is an exciting, excellent, THE BEST D.C MOVIE ALIVE, epic, and action-pack. People who loves D.C will love this movie. I am a marvel fan and this was surprisngly awesome. Far more than you can imagine. Derseves 5stars and good reviews. I like/more liked LOVE this movie! You will not be dissapointed beacuse this THE BEST! Better than all The D.C movies combined. Warning: Lots of violnce/action. Brotherly fights/hatetred, revenge, high-jumping scnece- may be the all star movie alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviedude1234 January 24, 2019

BEST MOVIE OF 2019

VERY mild cursing, but has lots of positive mesasges, all NORMAL kids should LOVE this movie. There is violence, but that is just your typical superhero movie. Your tweens and teens would love this movie its great. Very well made and has much to offer.

Teen, 15 years old Written byZanlab April 23, 2020

should have been r rated

people just kept swearing

Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2020

Good Action Film, has some violence and cursing

Parents need to know that this movie is a fun movie, mostly for tweens. Lot's of comic book action violence, but no gore. Cursing includes "s--t", "d--k", "crap", and "son of a bitch". Some sex. In one scene a character get's drunk.

Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2020

Great!

I actually do not enjoy action movies, but Aquaman is great. A perfect mix of comedy, drama and action. There were a few curse words here and there, and a few kissing scenes, but overall appropriate.

Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2019

Really Dumb

This is soo corny and just plain dumb. Like, all Marvel movies have a bit of corn in them, but Aquaman takes it to a whole new level. I wouldn’t bother watching this movie (some better marvel options are Black Panther and Guardians of the Galaxy.)
Teen, 13 years old Written byLuis Diego January 6, 2019

Quite Violent

There are some scenes which can be disturbing to little kids. There is mild blood specially in a boat battle when they kill monsters with harpoons and knifes. Apart from that really low bad words worst one being badass.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLuke6671 December 21, 2018

One of my favourite dc films!

Aquaman is one of the best dc films they have made! I love this film so much because the visual effects were gorgeous! Thre scenes with the sharks and turtles and all of the colours looked so real! The story that have chosen to tell about Arthur curry’s life is great! James wan tells a different story than usual and I think he did a great job! The movie leaves you wanting for more! I have no doubt that there going to be a sequel in the near future!
Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2018

Origin Story has a ton to offer

Great action sequences with the adequate touch of humour,Aquaman might just be the best DC Movie since the Dark Knight

Teen, 14 years old Written byEntertainment Me September 1, 2020

Funny and AWESOME

I watched this movie in the theater, 2-3 days after it released. It had some really humorous scenes, but also some violence,but a 7 yo can handle it,as long as he is mature.There are a few kiss scenes,and one of the main messages of the movie is our environment as we are definitely dirtying our sea and believe if Atlantians are real what will happen(just joking),but still fish are dying with the pollution we are causing,so the movie pretty much gives a good view on that
Then comes to that they are showing black people as villians,(I saw a parent write that) in the comics black manta might be a black guy, what do you know.
There is some swearing such as sh*t,son of a bi***,bastar* but they are used infrequently
Aquaman and Mera are really good examples for children too,as they never give up on uniting,plus stopping a war too no matter how hard it may be for them to accomplish their goals too.

That's all,I really liked this movie and most children must see it it is great.

Teen, 14 years old Written byD.S.M. June 6, 2020

I like how it is a really good movie, But it is amazing.

Distributed by Warner Bros. (via DC Films), Ooh, I like how it’s a half-breed who wants to save the surface while the oceans demolishes the land. Also but I love how Arthur (Aquaman) beats the Ocean Master.

Teen, 17 years old Written byTaylaselena May 11, 2020

Supports domestic violence

Amber heard is abusive, such as chopping her husbands finger off, etc, and production for aqauman continues to support her and place her in these movies

Teen, 14 years old Written byMar mbl March 23, 2020

Good super hero action for dc.

Kid, 10 years old December 21, 2019

Really Fun Movie

This movie is really cool and has lots of action, I feel like the movie is a bit too long and there is lots of bad words, no f word but there is the d word and the b word which is not a good role model for children. There is a lot of violence, but nothing to harsh.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChocolategirl16 October 25, 2019

Amazing film

Great plot. Exciting. Beautiful moments. Great message

Teen, 15 years old Written byAleksTheGamer October 23, 2019

Teen, 13 years old Written byAmmi13 October 12, 2019

Not for kids

Scary. Stabbing scenes at the beginning. Lots of fights and violence. All else fine except for monsters eating humans.
Suitable for teenagers.

Teen, 17 years old Written byHonestdogg August 11, 2019

Cheesy and predictable

I was expecting it to be better than it was supposed to be. It was good until Mara came along, she seemed to make the film more predictable and cheesy than it was before. The whole storyline is good, but the soundtrack and the girl make the film not as enjoyable as it could be.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHtyu May 31, 2019

Good but very violent

It is funny and has a good role model but is extremely violent lots of blood is shown and people’s heads are eaten off

Teen, 16 years old Written byperson1208 May 28, 2019

it is three other story's together!

it was a good movie but it is the storey of the Irish man and the mermaid, king author and the sword in the stone and Atlantis.

the mermaid storey: man find a mermaid and he was looking for love. he asked the mermaid to marry him and the mermaid forgot what she was doing. they had a kid and the mermaid left to go home to her underwater realme. the man waits on the dock every morning.

king author: kid finds a sword in a stone pulls it out becomes king. Aquaman also called the author and he gets the kings trident and guess what he is now king.

Atlantis: the city it is fully bassed in the store is about a city with high tech for its time and it is sunk under the water.

all tho it did ripe of a lot of novels it was a good movie. the pub was great.