All teen and kid member reviews for Aquamarine

Kid, 8 years old December 31, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written bytangled August 14, 2010
Its OK. The only bad things in it i can think of are the "B Word" and that mermaids don't wear anything "up top" and Aquas hair covers her chest. Some younger kids may not get the teenage dating.
Kid, 10 years old May 2, 2011

Love is in the air

The movie is great! its all about a mermaid who wants to find love! there is nothing wrong but it should be 9 and up because younger kids may not understand!
Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 December 11, 2010

Teenagers Probably Won't Like This.

I saw this when I was nine and loved it. But now that I'm older, I think it's kind of dumb. For kids between 8 and 11 or 12.
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2011

Cute movie for 10 and up

It's a great movie for tweens! Hayley says 'Royal b*tch' Girls wear skimpy swim suits. One scene at the beginning is where theses girls are walking on the beach in slow motion and Claire or Hayley says 'are they getting bigger' referring to the girls boobs. One scene shows Aquamarine In the tub with bubbles covering her and Raymond walks in. Over all it's a cute movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJanae-nae October 12, 2011

Review of Aquamarine and why parents should let their kids watch it.

I think Aquamarine is a movie mainly girls would enjoy since it is about two girls trying to get Aquamarine who is a mermaid go on a date with Raymond who the two girls Hailey and Claire had a crush on for the longest time and hung out with Raymond every day of the summer. No went to the pool except for Hailey and Claire because it was too hot for anybody to be at the pool. "I personally don't know how it could be too hot to be a a pool with water and beable to swim to cool off." I watched Aquamarine and loved it!!! I thought it was kind of romantic in some ways.. I recommend you "parents" to rent or buy this movie for your girls today.. Its not that bad, not any bad language or bad gestures.. I think anybody could watch this movie.
Kid, 12 years old December 11, 2009

great movie for anyone

luv this movie!
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2011

Aquamarine

I thought that this was a good movie for tween and teens, with a positive message: friends are awesome! And for the most part I liked it!
Kid, 9 years old June 13, 2009

Great movie!

This a good movie and there is NOTHING i repet nothing bad! Its also a great movie! So just get it and watch it i would of rated it G not PG!
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2011

luv!!

aquamarine is funny and cute the end is the best part.
Kid, 9 years old May 11, 2011

sincerely awesome movie

i think this movie is like cinderella and the little mermaid combined. i never even noticed the B-word
Kid, 11 years old April 18, 2010
luv this movie its a lol comdey
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2009

good for kids ages 9 and up

i saw this movie when i was 10, and i loved it!!! even though it had a bad word and other stuff, it's ok for fairly young kids.
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2011

Amazing for Tweens

I liked this movie a lot, and I think it's fine for 9+ year olds. The movie was about getting a guy to love Aquamarine, but really it's more about friendship and girl problems. 8 year olds shouldn't watch it. Overall, it's really good.
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2010
pretty good movie
Kid, 10 years old September 28, 2009

luved it : - )

i luved aquamarine! it was a really awsome movie! there is a little bit of flirting and some bad language. but other than that it's a fantastic movie. a must for tweens and teens!
Teen, 15 years old Written byClaireeBearr April 10, 2011

Amazing movie (:

Aquamarine was an amazing movie that all my friends and I enjoyed. I am 14, and my friend who is 9 came to watch it with me, and we both love it. I really do love this movie, and it teaches good life lessons.
Kid, 9 years old June 3, 2013

9 and up will enjoy very much

I love this movie!!! I saw it for the first time at a sleepover when I was 9. I kept on asking the girl hosting the sleepover if it was a good movie. She said it was the best movie ever. She was right!! This movie is great, everybody at the sleepover loved it. Of course it did have a little bit of sexiness like the mermaid using a shirt and making it into a dress that made her chest pop out, and the mermaids hair covered her breast (she was not wearing anything underneath). Other than that the movie is awesome. The movie also has some positive role models like the girls helping the mermaid to find love and prove to the mermaids father that love exist. This is a great movie I recommend it to 9 and up younger than that might not understand. I hoped this review helped you.
Kid, 10 years old July 4, 2016

a perfect movie for any kid\tween and even maybe teen who loves mermaides

i think its a great movie for 6+ only worries for children there is one kiss and a couple language (not strong) stuff like "that witch!"
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2015

Great funny, tween and teen comedy

Aquamarine is a funny movie for the whole family. There is a bit of flirting and crushes so I think ages eight and over will understand and enjoy it. The actors/actresses did a great job but the animated sky is very poor. overall i give it 4 stars.