Kid reviews for Arachnophobia

Arachnophobia Poster Image

Jeff daniels at his finest! Good for family movie night!

I have to say this is one of my favorite movies. it is funny and has Jeff daniels at his finest. there is a scene were they kisse but a 2 year old wouldn't care. so if u want to have a fun, scary movie night then watch this movie.
1 person found this helpful.

Creepy Crawly Classic!

This is a REALLY good and underrated movie. I watched it kind of to see if I could because I'm terrified of spiders. I loved it so much I watched it again with my bestie! It was pretty clean, just very intense and a bit gross. And very scary!! The main character talks about making love, but he is with his wife and doesn't say anything off color. It doesn't show anything, just him kissing his wife, and then it pans to two spiders that just mated. (This becomes important, it's not just to be clever.) I recommend it to pre teens and teens. And don't watch this as immersion therapy to cure your fear of spiders, it will not work!!! XD

Creepy Crawly Classic!

Good start for kids horror!

I thought this was a really good film but scary. I was petrified of spiders after watching this and I think thats the beauty of films, they make you feel a certain way and that feeling stays with you forever but still, I think that this film is pretty scary but a good introduction to the world of horror.

Scary but not if spiders don't scare you

Ok first of all, I'd say 9 + if you're NOT scared of spiders. But if you are then 11 or 12 +. I put violence meaning scariness, not gore. You do see a creepy dead body that will propably scare a 9 year old, but it's not TOO bad.

It’s good, but disgusting.

I managed watching this when I was 6 with my 15 yr old sister, so yeah.

Very Scary

Very scary, I saw it when i was nine and i got freaked out and had nightmares for years, I saw it again when i was 12 and still freaked me so 15+

New favourite movie!

Amazing movie I absolutely love it don't watch it if you have Arachnophobia but if not you have to watch this movie!

Great Spider Horror/Comedy

ARACHNOPHOBIA is a freaky spider film containing some drinking and fairly mild language. Parents should know about the violence (not gory) and scariness.

Good Starter Horror Movie

This is a great movie to watch with your kids to introduce them into the horror genre of movies without scaring them to death! I'm not going to give away the plot, but it does include some good characters dying, although the lead roles don't, and there is not much gore besides a little bit of blood caused by spider bites. Not really much sexual stuff at all, in fact in terms of sexual stuff it was a lot more tame than most movies. It wasn't super hilarious like most comedies, but it was kind of funny and definitely a great scary movie classic. I watched this with my friend who does not get scared easily, but I found it a little bit spooky! Great family or sleepover movie to watch with friends and relatives.