Kid reviews for Are We There Yet?

Less amusing than a game of license plate bingo.

Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2021

Depends

It is a good family comedy but at times could be awkward to watch with your kids e.g. there is a line where the children call ice cube a dirty horny sex man twice because he fancies her mother. And the story is based on the parents getting divorced . Depends on the maturity
Teen, 15 years old Written byBartram Petrikov June 5, 2021

Awesome!

Me and my siblings were so, so bored with the game of license plate bingo we were trying to play on the road, so I just got out my laptop and they were hooked! Probably because they're big Home Alone fanatics...

Kid, 12 years old February 19, 2021

Good but not that good

Don't get me wrong this is great movie. Its great for kids like myself, besides the obvious fact of there being some sex and a little swearing (If you consider d*** a bad word). The only problem I really have with this movie is how obnoxious these kids are. They ruin this whole guys life and don't give a meow about it. It's crazy! But besides that, this is a really good movie that is worth watching.

Kid, 10 years old July 16, 2020

Good adventure!

Are we there yet is an okay movie in my opinion the second is better. The movie is a little slow but other than that it is a good movie. I am a fan of Ice cube and he was really funny in this movie. There is some Violence but no major language. As for sexy stuff, there is a lot of kissing in the end of the movie and Nick said sexy mamma a couple of times. As for the Violence, there were two men fighting on an Ice rink at the end of the movie and there was a car crash scene that might be scary for younger audiences but everyone is fine and there are no injuries, it's just one more bad thing that happens to Nicks expensive car that he loves. Overall it's a pretty funny movie.

Kid, 12 years old March 14, 2020

Not really ment for kids

The movie has a lot of cuss words and a lot of bad things in it! I don't know how parents even allow there kids to watch this movie! This movie is not for kids!

Kid, 12 years old October 9, 2019

Funny

Very funny and cool

Kid, 11 years old October 9, 2019

Super funny

Its really funny and theres cool cgi they go on a adventure but there are some parts only grown ups will get but over all a great movie

Kid, 9 years old October 9, 2019

I respect

I really like the movie, mainly because of the jokes.
Kid, 10 years old April 11, 2019

A comedy that kids Will die for

This story tells about a bachelor who hates kids aka ice cube Who falls in love with a lady Who has two Kids. This movie has positive messages but has a few curses and cheating. That is why this should be for kids ages 9+

Teen, 15 years old Written byBobideybob February 23, 2019

HONEST REVIEWS W/ BOBIDEYBOB

I liked this movie, it was funny (in my opinion). I watched this movie expecting a really bad movie and at least 1 hour of wasted life; but what I got was actually good. (It probably seemed good because I had low expectations to begin with, but the movie ended up being above my expectations, therefore making it seem amazing!)

Kid, 11 years old May 19, 2018

Good Movie!!

I loved this movie and I thought it was very funny.
Teen, 14 years old Written byShevan July 27, 2017
This movie consists f kind of cheap jokes... seriously the the kids take advantage of a good man and the jokes and other stuff could have been better
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoy16 December 3, 2016
There was offensive sexual words and at the beginning, lots of sexual discussions.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAppu200 June 24, 2016

Mild sexual humor may be present

This movie has at least one sex reference.
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2015

SUPER FUNNY!!!!!

I loved this movie SO MUCH! It was SO funny!!! I was laughing at every point. There is mild language such as the H word. Also the main character is kind of a "cool" and "modern" guy, not a good role model for kids who might copy this.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylazydudez007 May 31, 2013

Best film EVER!!!!

it was a very good film and it does not contain that much language,also it was very funny and it was only cartoon violence

Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

*sighs*

CSM is very overprotective! I'm glad my parents aren't overprotective! This movie was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 23, 2012

Hahahahahahaha

This is the dumbest and most unrealistic movie, but that is what makes it funny!
Teen, 15 years old Written bytherightinfo July 25, 2012

Funny but gets boring

It's a great family comedy but can get boring.

It's about a guy who finds himself intrested in a lady does her a favour involving cheeky kids.

It has 7 uses of dam* and idiot .Rude Humor and some slapstick violence.

Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 July 25, 2012

are we there yet cause this movie is good!

very funny movie hands down