Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 20 kid reviews

Sort by:

haven't seen it

I haven't saw it but have seen some trailers and from what i saw there was just some cussing i saw some performances seemed fine so I think it seems fine for teens but not so much though kids

AWESOME

It was amazing!!!!

1 person found this helpful.
Despite what the parents say, it being inappropriate, its a movie for teens who love Ariana Grande and her music.

AMAZING!

It is such an amazing documentary, I love it some much! I am an hardcore Arianator, and this docu is perfect for anyone, from an Arianator to someone just trying to learn more about her. Would recommend!

yay Ariana!!!!!!!!!

YAY ARIANA GRANDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Concert/movie

I love Ariana Grande so much i am a huge fan from her and this movie shows some behind the scenes of her sweetner/thank u, next world tour and it is really good, I think it was editied good and the songs are of course, bops. I cried during tattooed heart cuz its my fav songs and screamed when nasa came on cuz its my fav songs on tun and i really liked it overall. I like seeing ari preform and chill. There is this one part where ari talks about her dogs eating eachothers poop and it was kinda weird but funny overall. there is language in this movie, f*ck, s*it, etc. I liked it and hopefully if rona goes away i can go to and ariana grande concert one day :)

Good!

I watched it with my little sister(she is 10). There were some things that I don't think my sister fully understood. We both enjoyed it!

BORING !!

She is a talented artist in all but this was just garbage