All parent member reviews for Arthur and the Invisibles

Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 27, 2009

OFF for 6 but ON for 7.

the movie is way to vilont and there is a little bit to much flirting that goes on between aurther and princess salina. so kids 6 and under i dont recomend letting them watch it but i do recomend letting kids 7 and older watch it.
Adult Written byTeacher Jackie April 9, 2008

We 3 loved it!

I took my 8 year old daughter and 4 year old son. We were all on the edge of our seats. Its was just plain fun! It is surely a fairy tale with all the pleasure one can bring. It even sparked discussions in my children of irrigation systems and protecting the environment. I would recommend this movie to anyone.
Adult Written bymoviemommy April 9, 2008

Cute movie!

We saw this in the theater and then bought the movie. Both my 4-year old daughter and my 7-year old son like the movie. They are just getting to where they will watch movies that aren't animated so this was a good transition movie for them.
Parent Written bySJMB April 21, 2013

Great movie for kids 5 - 10

A little stereotypical in places, but the kids loved it. Ages range from 4 to 10, and not only did they all sit in rapt silence, they're still talking about it 2 days later - both are almost unheard of. They were fascinated with all of the "ingenious" ideas, particularly the irrigation system, but the movie just held their attention from start to finish. Would highly recommend.
Adult Written bySummerRaine April 9, 2008

My Son Loves It!!!

It is very hard to get my 5 yr old to sit still at the movies but this was one that he sat all the way thru and is still talking about it. My mom and I also loved it. Great Movie!
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written bycyril August 18, 2013

fun for all ages

The story is a bit complex for younger ones to follow in detail, but they can still keep up with the story and enjoy the concept of the Minimoys thriving life in Arthur's garden. My boys and I loved it. The Villains are approchable. My younger son said he wasn't scared and even complained "nobody died". LOL
Adult Written bycommon_sense_user_12 April 9, 2008
Parent of a 8 and 8 year old Written byEzri_B April 9, 2008

Cute animation

The animation was nice. You fell in love with the characters and hoped for their well being.
Parent of a 4 and 7 year old Written byhbs78910 June 26, 2015
Waste of time. The real world characters were interesting, but the animated parts were disappointing, inappropriate, boring and dull.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bysejoplin April 9, 2008