All teen and kid member reviews for Arthur Christmas

Teen, 16 years old Written bywc20mcdonaldj November 26, 2011

dumb

a corny movie for little kids who wonder how santa comes.
Kid, 9 years old November 26, 2011

author cristmas

i thinkthis is the best movie ever!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBestPicture1996 June 28, 2013

Adorable take on a well-tread subject

So many holiday movies offer what it is Santa really does, and in all honesty, "Arthur Christmas" makes the most sense: the elves have upgraded! Grandsanta is great, Arthur is sweet and naive, and I enjoyed how they didn't make Steve the easy villain, he was just a by-the-book kind of guy. Could have used more laughs, but kids will eat it up.
Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2012

Arthur christmas BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE since a christmas carol.

I saw this movie when it came out in theaters not in 3-D. I loved this movie. This movie is about santa claus son Arthur the mail room person who read childrens letters that they sent to santa. On christmas eve santa accidently skipped a little girl and Arthur and his grandpa [which is the funniest character in the movie] has to get her toy to that little girl before christmas morning. Take your kids to see this movie if it not christmas right now wait until it comes out on blu-ray and DVD to get it.
Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2011

Love the movie. Arthur is a good role model

This is a really good movie, and I think any age can see this movie really.I like how Arthur is a VERY god role model. I shouldn't give too much info on the movie.
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2011

Fun Family Movie

Arthur Christmas is an excellent holiday movie to get you into the Christmas spirit. Almost no questionable content I'd like to adress, except for the scene where the lions attack Arthur and Co.'s sled. This may frighten young viewers, but other than that, one clever holiday film!
Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2011

Arthur Christmas

This Movie was so Cute (SPOILER ALERT0) I luved when thee animals were flying and theres Always Time For A bow!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old December 22, 2011

You won't want to miss it!!!

I loved this movie, it's a total crackup. But, for little ones, there is a little violence. The movie is interesting, and has a good plot and sense of humor.I recommend it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bygbsfan December 20, 2011

I prefer to not to give a title

My parents said that I didn't really want me seeing the Harold Christmas movie or whatever it's called; but I WAS allowed to see this movie. I am glad they released a movie appropriate for families as well.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2014
LOL
Teen, 15 years old Written byZePineapple December 18, 2013

Are you there, Santa?

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!! "Santa?Santa? Are you there?"
Kid, 10 years old March 27, 2013

It was an ok movie.

I thought the end was really good,but it felt as if I was watching them all travel around the world.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymegan12795 December 27, 2012

Wonderful (but more fun for older kids)

Arthur is an outstanding role model, and although I've seen dozens of movies about "Christmas spirit" that just don't mean much, this one has a lot more to it, including some complex messages about aging and feeling obsolete and forgotten, bureaucratization of things that shouldn't be, and many other smaller messages woven into an excellent, fun plot. I think it is fine for kids as there are only a few brief scenes of (mostly lighthearted) peril, and the adult-directed humor will go right over their heads. I don't really think it will be a favorite among younger kids, though. It's not particularly fast-paced, and there's a refreshing lack of the humor that amuses little ones so much! I like this movie a lot, but kids may not be interested.
Teen, 14 years old Written byArtpigandtad October 5, 2012

Christmas just got even better then before

A great Christmas movie for all ages to enjoy. The movie is a blast. Great characters, plot and themes that will make anyone completely entertained by this great movie.
Kid, 10 years old May 21, 2012

out of a 100 it was a 92 TEEHEE!

it is hilarious to kids, i also did get a kick out of it once and a while!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

This was a good movie.

This has to be the best Christmas movie since How The Grinch Stole Christmas.The animation and jokes were wonderful!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 16, 2012

evagrfg

Christmas tale is a movie thats boring for Some kids and adults
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2011

Arthur Christmas

This movie is amazing. Well worth the money. This movie explains a way how kids could get their toys on Christmas Eve (for Santa believers), but just provides laughs and entertainment for non-believers. Believer or not, this movie is for everyone.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycherrycoke347 December 17, 2011

Ok, but boring for kids over 12

My brother liked it, but me and my grandma think it dragged on too long. The first part was good, but then it seemed to slowly get boring.
Kid, 11 years old December 15, 2011

Very good; exceptional.

I think that this is a wonderful holiday movie and is not inappropriate in any way. Allthough the movie does center largely around the material gifts of Christmas and not the true meaning of the holiday season, it is an exciting and heartwarming adventure for the whole family.