Kid reviews for Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

'90s James Bond spoof has tons of sex, crude humor.

Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2011

Hilarious, but vulgar.

Ok first of all, I thought this movie was down right HILARIOUS. I watched it with my two cousins (13 and 11) and my little brother (9). My cousins and I laughed the whole way through, but I was SO embarrassed for my brother. He doesn't even know what sex is! There are a lot of sex and body jokes, plenty of talk, most of it VERY vulgar, and a couple sex scenes (no nudity). Very, very funny, but VERY inappropriate.

Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2013

Austin Powers is the best!!!

I love this movie, but the child you show this movie to needs to not repeat what is in it. If your child likes to copy what they see in movies they should wait a few years to watch it. If you have a child who enjoys spy comedies and do not copy what the see in movies the should like this. The movie is not scary and you can enjoy a few laughs while watching it. I laughed so hard. Mike Myers is amazing in this movie and it is fun to watch. I would totally recommend this movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydavstern May 15, 2012

First Austin Powers more sexual-mouthed than crude

I rate Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery iffy for ages 13-14 Parents need to know, that the first of three Austin Powers movies, aren't for older kids or tweens who aren't mature enough, even though it's a hilarious comedy to laugh over. There are near constant sexual references, Austin Powers is mad horny by girls he likes, even those who don't like him. Other crude humor. If mature enough, tweens can watch it at 12. SEX: 4/5- Near constant sexual references, made by various characters, especially Austin, who is a sex addict. Austin frequently tries to get girls to have sex w/ him, even those who don't like him back. Austin and sometimes Vanessa are fully naked in some scenes, but are strategically blocked. Certain robots called Fembots shoot bullets where the nipples are. Austin has sex w/ two woman. VIOLENCE: 0/5- Very comic and still mild. PROFANITY: 0/5- Surprsingly little amount of mild language. Movies related to Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me Austin Powers in Goldmember Wayne's World

Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2014

Great spoof has constant innuendo.

Parents need to know that even though your kid might want to see this. Don't let your tween see it. This movie is off for age 10-12, an iffy choice for ages 13-14 and is ok for kids ages 15 and up.

Kid, 10 years old May 13, 2010

Very, quite weird. =D

Ehh

Teen, 16 years old Written byspudsandbeans42 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byLaLa567 January 1, 2012

Meh

I hate Mike myers and Its very raunchy.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGameaddict March 16, 2011

HILARIOUS

Worst parts are proboly the guy being burned alive(that was this one right) or being eaten by the phirahna thats about it GOOD MOVIE

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2012

This review is POWER full

There is lots of sexual references and Austin uses the word "shag" nearly all the time but this movie will make you laugh every minute.Violence is more like slapstick than 007 violence although a man is burned,a man ran over by a roller and on man has his head bitten off by a bad tempered creature I think it was a piranha of some sort.There is drinking and somking but not much, this was a great movie but not for kids under 10.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviewatcherII January 23, 2015

One of the funniest movies of all time

There is some comedic violence, with shooting mostly, and a few kills. The language is only @$$ and $h!+. A woman's name is Allota Fagina (this is a spoof of Pu$$¥ Galore from Goldfinger). There are also several sex scenes. When Austin is first thawed out, he was naked in the ice, with his hands covering his crotch. He is shown from the back, with his naked rear end showing briefly. He is later seen naked in a hotel, with his genitals are comically obscured. A woman then puts a magnifying glass to obscure it, and his nude groin is briefly seen. He then walks away, quickly showing his unclothed backside. A woman undressed, and her exposed buttocks are seen as she walks into a hot tub. When she is in, we see her uncovered bust. Another woman is seen naked, with Austin's head blocking her lday bits. Her boobs are also comically obscured.

Kid, 11 years old July 7, 2012

super sex

this movie was awesome it had a lot of sex , amazing action , and a lot of adult jokes. This movie is a must see movie. If you're 13 and up and love sex and nudity this will be an experience you will never forget. And if you think this review is crapy it was made by an 8 and an 11 year old

hilarious

austin powers is a very funny movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byOli September 30, 2016

Absolutely brilliant

A really funny and sexual James Bond spoof. A must watch for 12 year old. Contains: Moderate Spoof Violence, Sex, Sex Refrences and Nudity

Teen, 15 years old Written byJoker912 March 12, 2017

Dumb, Silly, Shocking, Funny

Over-the-top humor is funny, yet stupid. WAY too much sex humor for younger kids

Teen, 16 years old Written byComedyLover February 24, 2015

One of my favorites!

A great, hilarious movie appropriate for ages 10 and up. At this age, I think that kids are mature enough to understand the humor, and there's not too much sexual content. Overall, an amazing movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012

MIKE MYERS! MIKE MYERS! MIKE MYERS!

austin is hilarious

Teen, 16 years old Written byyeet676 November 4, 2018

Hilarious campy film, lots of adult jokes

Very funny James Bond parody, with Mike Myers giving probably his best performances on screen. There's a lot of sexual innuendo and scantily clad women, so I'm not too sure this would be suitable for tweens who are just forming their views on sex and sexuality; while the movie is meant to poke fun at the objectification of women, a younger teenager might not understand that and think it simply is objectifying women. I'd say it depends on the teenager and their maturity level.
Kid, 11 years old October 9, 2018

Smashing, baby!

This is a hilarious movie, and great for ages 13 and up. Very raunchy and Austin (Mike Meyers) treats women like objects (that’s what he did in the 60s and didn’t know better) but it’s still hilarious. There’s also some crude bathroom humor, but this is a great movie, possibly one of my favorite comedies.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNadia828 February 5, 2018

FUNNY

It was hilarious but uh.... they should probably know what sex is...