All teen and kid member reviews for Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2011

Hilarious, but vulgar.

Ok first of all, I thought this movie was down right HILARIOUS. I watched it with my two cousins (13 and 11) and my little brother (9). My cousins and I laughed the whole way through, but I was SO embarrassed for my brother. He doesn't even know what sex is! There are a lot of sex and body jokes, plenty of talk, most of it VERY vulgar, and a couple sex scenes (no nudity). Very, very funny, but VERY inappropriate.
Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2013

Austin Powers is the best!!!

I love this movie, but the child you show this movie to needs to not repeat what is in it. If your child likes to copy what they see in movies they should wait a few years to watch it. If you have a child who enjoys spy comedies and do not copy what the see in movies the should like this. The movie is not scary and you can enjoy a few laughs while watching it. I laughed so hard. Mike Myers is amazing in this movie and it is fun to watch. I would totally recommend this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydavstern May 15, 2012

First Austin Powers more sexual-mouthed than crude

I rate Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery iffy for ages 13-14 Parents need to know, that the first of three Austin Powers movies, aren't for older kids or tweens who aren't mature enough, even though it's a hilarious comedy to laugh over. There are near constant sexual references, Austin Powers is mad horny by girls he likes, even those who don't like him. Other crude humor. If mature enough, tweens can watch it at 12. SEX: 4/5- Near constant sexual references, made by various characters, especially Austin, who is a sex addict. Austin frequently tries to get girls to have sex w/ him, even those who don't like him back. Austin and sometimes Vanessa are fully naked in some scenes, but are strategically blocked. Certain robots called Fembots shoot bullets where the nipples are. Austin has sex w/ two woman. VIOLENCE: 0/5- Very comic and still mild. PROFANITY: 0/5- Surprsingly little amount of mild language. Movies related to Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me Austin Powers in Goldmember Wayne's World
Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2014

Great spoof has constant innuendo.

Parents need to know that even though your kid might want to see this. Don't let your tween see it. This movie is off for age 10-12, an iffy choice for ages 13-14 and is ok for kids ages 15 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old May 13, 2010

Very, quite weird. =D

Ehh
Teen, 16 years old Written byspudsandbeans42 April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old July 7, 2012

super sex

this movie was awesome it had a lot of sex , amazing action , and a lot of adult jokes. This movie is a must see movie. If you're 13 and up and love sex and nudity this will be an experience you will never forget. And if you think this review is crapy it was made by an 8 and an 11 year old
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012

MIKE MYERS! MIKE MYERS! MIKE MYERS!

austin is hilarious
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2012

This review is POWER full

There is lots of sexual references and Austin uses the word "shag" nearly all the time but this movie will make you laugh every minute.Violence is more like slapstick than 007 violence although a man is burned,a man ran over by a roller and on man has his head bitten off by a bad tempered creature I think it was a piranha of some sort.There is drinking and somking but not much, this was a great movie but not for kids under 10.

hilarious

austin powers is a very funny movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byComedyLover February 24, 2015

One of my favorites!

A great, hilarious movie appropriate for ages 10 and up. At this age, I think that kids are mature enough to understand the humor, and there's not too much sexual content. Overall, an amazing movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviewatcherII January 23, 2015

One of the funniest movies of all time

There is some comedic violence, with shooting mostly, and a few kills. The language is only @$$ and $h!+. A woman's name is Allota Fagina (this is a spoof of Pu$$¥ Galore from Goldfinger). There are also several sex scenes. When Austin is first thawed out, he was naked in the ice, with his hands covering his privates. He is shown from the back, with his naked rear end showing briefly. He is later seen naked in a hotel, with his private parts comically obscured. A woman then puts a magnifying glass to obscure it, and his nude privates are briefly seen. He then walks away, quickly showing his unclothed bottom. A woman undressed, and her exposed hams are seen as she walks into a hot tub. When she is in, we see her uncovered chest. Another woman is seen naked, with Austin's head blocking her groin. Her bust is also comically obscured.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLaLa567 January 1, 2012

Meh

I hate Mike myers and Its very raunchy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGameaddict March 16, 2011

HILARIOUS

Worst parts are proboly the guy being burned alive(that was this one right) or being eaten by the phirahna thats about it GOOD MOVIE
Teen, 14 years old Written byAndrewMc June 28, 2016
Kid, 11 years old February 6, 2016

Occasionally amusing lowbrow comedy is meant for teenagers; very ribald

Innuendo, cursing, slapstick, drinking, etc. It never goes above the PG-13 boundaries--but never falls below them, either. Near-constant sexual references and jokes (including implied sex scenes and heavy petting), as well as infrequent but strong language, over-the-top slapstick, drinking, and more. Expect PG-13 curse words like "s--t." Overall, TheProBros thinks that Austin Powers is fine for teens 12 and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNvG Nick November 29, 2015

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery Review

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery is an excellent film. There isn't one joke that doesn't hit, all of the cast is terrific, and is one of the funniest movies of all time. A must see for everyone.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAidan Powell October 17, 2015

The Best Comedy Film Ever.

This is an amazing comedy film. The violence is very slapstick and unrealistic and there is not really too many bad words in this film. There is however, a lot of sex and sex jokes. If you can handle that then you're good.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydkasal000 August 15, 2015