Kid reviews for Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

Raunchy sequel is full of sex and bathroom humor.

Teen, 16 years old Written byOli September 30, 2016

Oh behave!

A really funny film. Has quite a lot of sex, there is a quite graphic scene where a girl called Felicity Shagwell has sex with a fat guy called Fat Bastard. Violence is featured quite a lot but very jokey and fake. There is a LOT of bad language. Should be fine for ages 14 and up

Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2015

Good actors and hilarious

Not for young children lots of swearing and sexual scenes but otherwise very funny and entertaining for families with teens!

Kid, 9 years old June 26, 2012

On/off

Way too much sexual content. And cursing is not good either. But otherwise amazing!!! Some content is not right though for some kids make sure they don't act clueless because that means they have probably been scarred by the sexual content.

Teen, 13 years old Written byelevenseggos011 December 23, 2018

great film : )

this movie is so funny! i love it! there is a bit of swearing, a few sex scenes but not shown on camera, lots of sexual references but overall really funny!

Teen, 13 years old Written byhereismyreview December 31, 2017

Not terrible but not for sensitive people

It was a very funny movie, I thought it was really good. It was a bit corny and cheesy at times, however, with bathroom jokes and lame special effects. There are a few sex jokes, but they aren't all that bad.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAndrewMc June 28, 2016
Teen, 15 years old Written byNvG Nick November 29, 2015

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me Review

Not as good as 1 or 3, but still funny as hell. Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me is a very funny and entertaining film, and highly recommended to everyone.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydkasal000 August 15, 2015
the raunchiest out of the whole series not for younger kids at all

Teen, 14 years old Written byhey its kat August 6, 2015

this was my 'childhood'

When I was 3, my mom and dad let me watch Austin Powers, three of the movies were out at the time and I had seen them. Mom and dad figured I wouldn't understand what was going on and I didn't... That is until I rewatched the series in 7th grade. I had also found out some of the other kids watched the series at the age I did too! My science teacher even made references to the movie (only 1/4 of the class would get it).
I'm not going to tell you it's a kids movie or it's appropriate either but your kids won't understand what they are talking about, they won't understand the sexual references. But it honestly depends on the type of parent you are, i.e. if you curse around your kid and they know it's bad and they're used to it.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykooldudechami June 14, 2014

A Great Movie With One Hot Sidekick

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me is no different than the first movie (except his sidekick is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times hotter.) Anyway, it is still filled with raunchy humor and lots of open discussion about sex(or "shagging"). Its plot is just as stupid and pointless as the first.The names "Shagwell" and "Humpalot" speak for themselves and a lot of old traditions from the first movie are carried on in a new way. A good flick for any teenager or college student looking for a good laugh.

Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2014

GR8 movie

This is a really great movie. I wouldn't say that it's an adult movie, but from my view, It's pretty appropriate for kids that are 12 and above

Kid, 11 years old October 19, 2013

Austin Powers 2 is better than the first one. Thats almost impossible to say, but its true.

This is a very funny movie, but its just as inappropriate as the 1st one. Full of sexual humor, but very funny and best for kids 10 and up.

Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2013

DO NOT WATCH IF YOUR NOT 13 & OLDER

This movie is totally not for kids under the age of 12.
I watch this movie and it's funny, but very sexual.
I strongly advise that you do not let your kids watch this movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byanna1999 July 16, 2012

not for young kids or old kids

definitely not appropriate for younger kids or older kids. my 8 year old brother loved it and was repeating all the inappropriate lines made by austin.

Kid, 8 years old July 7, 2012

sexy bit*h

This movie is not that good.Their is a lot of things that are inappropriate like when in the intro Austin is butt naked.In another a girl shows her b*obs to a man.They say a lot of bad language like bit*h and bast*rd.This movie is good for teens and adults.

Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012

the great

The best of the series.

Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar March 11, 2012

The best

So much funnier than the first. Made me laugh super hard. It is more inappropriate than the first.

Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2011

Mature kids are welcome!

There's a ton of sex humor, but if your kid is mature enough and knows the deal with birds and the bees, this movie will be no problem. There's some language and cartoon humor, and a lot of noticeable product placements (starbucks,jaguars,etc) and some chracters smoke and drink a little but.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymnewby97 April 25, 2011

Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2011

Better than 3, and a little better than 1. HILARIOUS.

This is my favorite Austin Powers, and I've seen em all. However, there is a lot of sexual content in it and the words "sexy b***h" are frequently used by Austin. My rating: PG-13 For mild violence, language, crude humor and strong sexual content. Not a movie for tweens or under.