Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Avengers: Endgame

Intense but satisfying finale is an epic gift to MCU fans.

Parent of a 14 year old Written byOscar S. April 26, 2019

Excellent film to culminate MCU ride!!

Saw it today with my kids and they loved it.
You should have a minimal previous understanding of the movies or you’ll miss 40% of the fun.
At minimum:
Infinity War
Civil War
Black Panther
Age of
Ant Man and the Wasp

Problem is that the whole movie is homage to all movies. Yet you will enjoy it a lot.
There is at the beginning of the movie a (spoiler alert) head dismemberment that is quite impressive. But most is comic book style fights and battles.
Must go to bathroom just before the movie because ut does last 3 hours all worthwhile.

Adult Written bystephen.king June 10, 2019

You need to watch this

I need to start by staying marvel movies are made for the whole family. There is a little something for everyone in these films and if you dont like marvel I'm honestly sorry for you because these movies are absolutely breathtaking. If you are considering watching this movie you must watch infinity war first because you wont understand any of it. I mean you probably should watch all the other ones first but at least watch infinity war.

Adult Written byAhmedcc April 26, 2019
Adult Written bysachinstark April 26, 2019

This is the best movie in my life

This is the best movie in our life

Adult Written byMomdeats August 14, 2019

Parent Written byChanoch L. July 3, 2019

Marstropilis

Well I think you shouldnt watch its too scary and ha way too much violence and to much swear

Parent of a 12 year old Written byJAmesnoobly August 12, 2019

Really Good Show.

But the curse words ruin it i watched it with my 12 year old its better for kids 14 and up.

Parent of a 2 year old Written byOffical Poop cat June 1, 2019
It is good for kids and all ages great movie by the way by the way i have a cat p.s.i did not choose my name my kid chose my name but i like cats

Parent of a 1, 4, 6, 13, and 18+ year old Written byJohn T. May 29, 2019

Great Ending!

Great! So proud of this movie, the first Marvel movie to address the LGBTQ community. A brilliant ending to a saga. This movie is great, fun filled, action packed, and shows what a true hero is. Amazing.

Adult Written bybailey67 May 16, 2019

I cried

This was so worth the wait. This lived up to the hype and had all the Marvel feeling coming out of me. I cried, I laughed, I was angry. I lived the whole experience.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byduzebraguin801 May 5, 2019

Overrated Sequel, But Still Good, But Violent

Violence: Beloved characters die, a character gets their head cut off, someone falls off a cliff, stabbings, punching, shooting, and more.| The characters swear a bit. Even Captain America does!| Role models include, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, AntMan, Black Widow, Hawkeye. Thor not so much because he SPOILER ALERT: got fat and played Fortnite the entire 5 year period. He was funny, but you may not want your kid wanting to say "I want to be like the God of Thunder and play fortnite all day". | Characters did kiss.| Thor drank a lot of beer. Captain America proved himself of something but not saying what. With reviewing the movie, the first half hour was good, then the next half hour was slow. The second half hour was pretty good, but the last hour was epic. From just starting out with Iron Man, Cap, Thor, and Hulk, to this amazing fight scene at the end, Avengers Endgame really pulled it off. Overall, pretty good for families and a good finale for the Infinity Saga.

Adult Written by9-year Old Army April 27, 2019

The Best Marvel Movie So Far

It was worth the wait... The best Marvel movie I've seen... and I've seen nearly all of them. The theaters were popping for this film... A few uses of SOAB and the S word including other forms of it but most of them are inaudible, and there aren't as frequent. Two or three kisses, and a mention of a characters butt a few time (non-sexual), a bit of blasphemy but not infrequent. Obviously violence included, but the general marvel violence, and fits in the PG-13 rating... so not bad. In all, amazing and worth to watch. Quite Inspirational with a great message. Whatever it Takes!

Adult Written byChaotix April 27, 2019

Amazing!

I think it's for ages 12 and up, and yes there is swearing and violence and even blood, but it's just amazing great role models, and great messages. BEST MOVIE EVER,

Adult Written byDaphne0012 April 27, 2019

Could’ve skipped the decapitations and still been good

I usually wait to see the reviews posted here before taking my kids to see a movie but this one created so much anticipation that I took the risk. I took my 9 and 11 yo kids to see it. Generally we liked it. There weren’t too many moments where I thought maybe I would need to do some explaining after the film. I think Thor’s heavy drinking without a definitive “overcoming of the problem” could’ve been handled better bc it ultimately is a beloved Superhero not dealing with his problems correctly and not setting a good example. They also cut Captain Marvels nice long hair really short and gave a dumb explanation for it. Idk what that was about. In general I liked the movie and felt genuinely excited in several moments. My kids laughed, cried and were on the edge of their seats several times. A couple of ads for Audi cars. One of the avengers became a cold blooded murderer for a while. The ending got slow even for the kids. We all enjoyed it nevertheless.

Adult Written byMomjeans2 April 26, 2019

A good film

Obviously lots of battles, but not too gory. There is one scene where a guy gets throat slashed. A little blood but not too bad (not a main character. Some bad words but used comically and again, nothing that bad. Good story. No sexual content. The battle scenes are big, but not bloody and lightened up at times with bits of comedy. A main character does die at the end and it is sad but it's done respectfully and not overly dramatic. I would say 9 or 10 minimum age (if they have already seen avengers movies). 3 hours, but didn't get boring.

Adult Written bySTIJOTOMY April 25, 2019

Super and fantastic

Adult Written bykartika April 24, 2019

Parent Written byT Shirt December 8, 2018

I watched this at a private screening; movie isn't completely done.

Amazing movie. The plot would shock you, but unfortunately, I am not allowed to tell you what it is. There is the same amount of violence as Infinity War, and some dirty jokes and some language. I recommend this movie to teens to watch in May.

Parent of a 18+ year old Written byMommyOfThree40 August 23, 2019

Very anti christian

Marvel has always been very anti christian. The movie has a purple man called “thenos” that tries to make revelations, clearly they are making fun of the holy bible. There is thor which is a fake god, so they are denying jesus and god. Oh well jesus will deny them in heaven.

Parent of a 2 year old Written byIhatemychildren69 August 22, 2019