Parent reviews for Avengers: Endgame

Intense but satisfying finale is an epic gift to MCU fans.

Parent of a 12 and 13-year-old Written byOscar S. April 26, 2019

Excellent film to culminate MCU ride!!

Saw it today with my kids and they loved it.
You should have a minimal previous understanding of the movies or you’ll miss 40% of the fun.
At minimum:
Infinity War
Civil War
Black Panther
Age of
Ant Man and the Wasp

Problem is that the whole movie is homage to all movies. Yet you will enjoy it a lot.
There is at the beginning of the movie a (spoiler alert) head dismemberment that is quite impressive. But most is comic book style fights and battles.
Must go to bathroom just before the movie because ut does last 3 hours all worthwhile.

Adult Written bystephen.king June 10, 2019

You need to watch this

I need to start by staying marvel movies are made for the whole family. There is a little something for everyone in these films and if you dont like marvel I'm honestly sorry for you because these movies are absolutely breathtaking. If you are considering watching this movie you must watch infinity war first because you wont understand any of it. I mean you probably should watch all the other ones first but at least watch infinity war.

Adult Written byMomdeats August 14, 2019

Parent of a 1, 4, 6, 13, and 18+-year-old Written byJohn T. May 29, 2019

Great Ending!

Great! So proud of this movie, the first Marvel movie to address the LGBTQ community. A brilliant ending to a saga. This movie is great, fun filled, action packed, and shows what a true hero is. Amazing.

Adult Written by9-year Old Army April 27, 2019

The Best Marvel Movie So Far

It was worth the wait... The best Marvel movie I've seen... and I've seen nearly all of them. The theaters were popping for this film... A few uses of SOAB and the S word including other forms of it but most of them are inaudible, and there aren't as frequent. Two or three kisses, and a mention of a characters butt a few time (non-sexual), a bit of blasphemy but not infrequent. Obviously violence included, but the general marvel violence, and fits in the PG-13 rating... so not bad. In all, amazing and worth to watch. Quite Inspirational with a great message. Whatever it Takes!

Adult Written byAna B. April 27, 2019

Could’ve skipped the decapitations and still been good

I usually wait to see the reviews posted here before taking my kids to see a movie but this one created so much anticipation that I took the risk. I took my 9 and 11 yo kids to see it. Generally we liked it. There weren’t too many moments where I thought maybe I would need to do some explaining after the film. I think Thor’s heavy drinking without a definitive “overcoming of the problem” could’ve been handled better bc it ultimately is a beloved Superhero not dealing with his problems correctly and not setting a good example. They also cut Captain Marvels nice long hair really short and gave a dumb explanation for it. Idk what that was about. In general I liked the movie and felt genuinely excited in several moments. My kids laughed, cried and were on the edge of their seats several times. A couple of ads for Audi cars. One of the avengers became a cold blooded murderer for a while. The ending got slow even for the kids. We all enjoyed it nevertheless.

Adult Written byMomjeans2 April 26, 2019

A good film

Obviously lots of battles, but not too gory. There is one scene where a guy gets throat slashed. A little blood but not too bad (not a main character. Some bad words but used comically and again, nothing that bad. Good story. No sexual content. The battle scenes are big, but not bloody and lightened up at times with bits of comedy. A main character does die at the end and it is sad but it's done respectfully and not overly dramatic. I would say 9 or 10 minimum age (if they have already seen avengers movies). 3 hours, but didn't get boring.

Adult Written bykartika April 24, 2019

Adult Written byGeeko September 22, 2020

Loud, Rude, and Inappropriate.

If you are a mom who wants to keep your son or daughter away from all the bad in the world, don’t show them this until they’ve graduated from college. For everyone else, it is exactly as crass as all the films that came before it in this franchise. It is also very sweet. Total family film. For most of the 4-ish hours...not recommended for toddlers.

Adult Written byShrek_boy August 12, 2020

Literally the best film ever

Me (an adult) took one of my nephews to see this last year and since he saw it a couple weeks late in a quiet theatre no one was there and we could cheer all we wanted. Could make children and adults cheer and cry

Adult Written byTaylor M. July 3, 2020

I let my 7,8,and 13 year olds watch this movie! IT IS THEIR FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!

Lots of violence, but not bad violence, very unrealistic.

Adult Written byMrMakoYT June 4, 2020
Its not what we expected. Really disappointingh movie.
Adult Written byloganisokk May 26, 2020

Amazing Cinematic Movie But Very Sad

it is such a good movie but it has mild language like damn and axx but the over all movie is a sad heroic movie. I cried for weeks after watching it

Adult Written byBob black May 25, 2020

Family friendly movie

This movie is a great movie it is a family friendly movie that compassion for each other

Adult Written byTAPQ March 20, 2020

Greatest Movie Experience of my Life

I think that if you're watching this movie just by itself then you're gonna be scratching you're head afterwards wondering what the big fuss was all about. The thing about Endgame is that it's the 4th movie in a series, and so there's no point in watching it if you have't seen all the other avengers movies, and even at that, there's still some stuff which you won't understand since it's part of the MCU and that in of itself is a huge series. You should watch it if you're an MCU fan but if not, then it's probably not worth the trouble if you don't know enough about the MCU to get the thrill. In terms of how appropriate it is for younger kids, I'd say it would probably be too intense for someone younger then 8 or 9. There's also a bit of swearing but it's kind of tuned out through out the movie due to the intensity

Adult Written byThe Flying Grayson November 20, 2019

Epic Action Packed conclusion to the Infinity Saga

Fun and entertaining movie for all 3 hours probably the darkest Marvel movie so I can't talk about it just in case you want to watch it. P.s there's a gay man

Adult Written byangiesofabulous November 3, 2019

Amazing for all ages!

This movie has some language but children should know not to say it. It’s great for little kids bc it doesn’t show too much blood or anything like that. Nothing scary

Adult Written byJosh Turner October 16, 2019

Alright

I don't get why so many people like this movie so much, all they did was go back in time, so it didn't add much to the story. They also just added a whole bunch of scenes of previous marvel movies, and that is how they were able to make the movie three hours long. Now, getting to the inappropiate content for the parents.This is just your average superhero movie with sci-fi violence and some language. There are also strong roll models, but if you have a kid that is in elementary school or higher, you should let them watch this movie if they want to. But, I am not trying to parent your child, I am just giving my personal opinion, so you can choose to let them watch it, or you can prevent them from watching it.

Parent of a 6, 9, and 12-year-old Written bykcgunesq October 11, 2019
Adult Written byAmi_1 October 10, 2019

I RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE 100%!!!!!

It was the best marvel movie ever. It was such a good movie to end the Avengers saga. I would see it time after time; again and again.