Kid reviews for Avengers: Endgame

Intense but satisfying finale is an epic gift to MCU fans.

Teen, 16 years old Written byGustavo_maldonado April 26, 2019

Avengers ; endgame review

It is an extraordinary film really emotional , hilarious, And just flat out awesome really recommend you watch this film. Comes with many call backs and surprises I don’t like that the infinity saga has come to an end but like the old man said (RDJ) “ part of the journey is the end” couldn’t have said it better #bestfilmever

Teen, 13 years old Written byisaacghh548 April 2, 2019

WOOOOO!!!!

The best movie ever!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byStella Grant April 30, 2019

Really Amazing movie!!!!

Like actually this movie was amazing. Didn't want to watch it because I thought Marvel was for people who were into comic books and stuff, but it was really good. My friend invited me, so I started binge watching most Marvel Movies and realized they were good. This is definitely one of my favorite movies, but I am am really sad that there are no more avengers movies. I'm pretty sure Spiderman far away from home is the last one. I personally think the best Marvel character is Spiderman. Definitely recommend everyone to watch this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMonkeyMan123476 April 25, 2019

Amazing, pretty violent

This movie was freaking amazing. It was easily one of if not the best MCU film. There are some very emotionally hard-hitting scenes, and some scenes that have some pretty intense violence, but the messages of teamwork and self-sacrifice really set this movie apart from others. There’s the same variety and frequency of language as the other films, so that’s not much of a problem. I would recommend this movie very much.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMatilda Hart April 24, 2019

Warning: Your heart may be broken multiple times during this film

This was a spectacular movie, great for Marvel fans anywhere. There is quite some use of the s word (well, who wouldn't when Thanos is trying to kill you). Unfortunately there are no end credit scenes, so if you're in a theater don't stay till the end. Heartbreaks and tears are included when watching this film.

Teen, 13 years old Written byiamironman1 June 11, 2019

Teen, 14 years old Written byJoel_5762 April 24, 2019

Avengers: Endgame Film Review

Avengers: Endgame is easily the BEST marvel film ever. I will even say best film of 2019. It's story is beautifully crafted and pure excellence. It is funny but also really sad. The action sequences are on point and the best seen in the MCU. However, for younger audiences, it may be a bit much. The film's 3 hour runtime really didn't affect me at all and I really don't have any flaws with this film. In conclusion, Avengers: Endgame is the best marvel film, best 2019 film and an emotional end to the MCU. Perfect film!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byLokiStarkLord April 27, 2019

Satisfying

I loved it!! So satisfying!! Violence and swearing are present, but if you can watch infinity war you can watch this. Violence is on the level with infinity war. A couple sad deaths too.

Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2019

MCU Phase 3 final is Epic, Violent

Great movie except lots of sci- fi action and the marvel empire is 5th place in the toy empire.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMystic Hugo April 24, 2019

The Perfect Culmination to the Last 11 Years of MCU Storytelling

Wow, wow, wow. This film is such an epic cinematic experience. There is so much in there. If you’re a fan of action and epic battles, you won’t be disappointed, if you love emotion and surprises, you won’t be disappointed and if you’re a fan of humour, you won’t be disappointed. One thing I can promise you is that if you’re a fan of Marvel and looking for something that’s a tribute to the last eleven years of the MCU you will not be disappointed. Perfectly good for kids, with a hilarious Fortnite reference thrown in there as well. Your only problem is what their bladder is like, but I personally enjoyed the film so much that those three hours went by quickly. Bit of swearing. But quite most of it quite hidden in the film. Not as much violence as you might expect, there is only one sequence where Clint Barton (Ronin/Hawkeye) does go full out murderous on some Japanese bad guys but it’s pretty much all off screen. Great film and very inspirational.

Teen, 17 years old Written byanish mohammed January 19, 2019

I LIKE THE TRAILER. IM A BIG FAN OF MARVEL ESPECIALLY MY FAV CHARACTERS CAP & TONY....

Teen, 14 years old Written byLeoWilson September 4, 2019

It's the ENDGAME!!!

This is probably the best MCU movie I've ever seen. No wonder it's the biggest box office hit in the world and I wonder how Marvel is going to continue the story because this just looks like it's the end to all Marvel movies. Maybe they can have X-Men and Fantastic Four in the series and have a movie called "CIVIL WAR II." There is a lot of changes to the characters and **SPOILER ALERT** some die. You better watch Infinity War and Civil War to understand the subplots more. (If you have free time, you can watch all the MCU movies.)
Teen, 14 years old Written byfiberbriver May 10, 2019

Incredibly satisfying end to a Saga. [Spoilers Ahead!]

The Marvel Cinematic Universe, or MCU, is a now decade old franchise. Naturally, it's garnered a lot of hype, including people who never were interested in comics, like myself. How do they end it? Fan service, basically. Everything is here! In fact, they even travel in time to the juicy bits during the other movies, making for the coolest and blatant callbacks. Not to mention, the bookend ending, in which Tony once more says to the world that he is, indeed, Iron Man. A huge tearjerker, and nothing is undone. Only fixed. The world went on for five years without half the population. People losing their loved ones, committing suicide, and their loved ones coming back is probably common in this world, so try not to thing too hard about it, or things get much much sadder. Thanks, Iron Man.

Teen, 14 years old Written by1BB2 May 4, 2019

Just a fine movie

I like it but for me I liked it until the middle
The middle to the end I didn’t like cuz number 1
Two of the main characters died and also to me it didn’t make sense why Steve Rogers chose to stay with your loved one instead of coming back cuz pegge died in early Marvel movies why would
captain America fool with that if he’s gonna retire after this movie overall I thought this movie was a horrible set back to get fans more annoyed marvel does not make sense anymore Atleast to me
Teen, 13 years old Written byRollingRo11 April 28, 2019

Violent But Satisfying Ending leaving fans waiting for the next movie!

Probably more violent than the others. About 15 -20 minutes in the main characters visit the main antagonist and a certain character ends up beheaded, there is a fleshy sound, though you dont see the point where it was chopped off. A character also falls down a cliff and there is a large bloodstain next to the place she lands. Otherwise the last hour of the movie is very violent but there are no bloody corpses, just on the face. The movie answers a lot of fans' questions as well as asks new ones!

Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm3284 April 27, 2019

I have no words to describe this one. Bring your tissues

WOW. This one left me speechless. I don't even know what to include in here. Its so so sad. And it will hit home harder than ever. It's intense, emotionally and physically. I will add more once I get my mind around what I just watched.
My MPAA rating: PG-13 (For extended scenes of action, some bloody images, and language)

Teen, 16 years old Written byMunchkins957 April 26, 2019

Spectacular finale to Avengers Films is worth a watch

I recommend any Marvel moviegoers go see this. It has a good beginning, middle, and end. I’m still trying to figure out a flaw...except a couple predictable moments.

Teen, 14 years old Written bystartrekfordays April 26, 2019

Outstanding MCU Phase Three finale is loaded with emotion, power, and violence.

Parents should know that Avengers Endgame is the MCU's Phase 3 finale. It packs a serious emotional punch. Beloved characters are killed and the grief is truly felt. However, despite the sad moments, this is still a must-see for any MCU fan. Well, not any fan. Although most kids over the age of 10 can handle anything that the MCU sends their way, sensitive kids may want to wait a little longer. Violence wise, this one is much more intense than the other Marvel movies. Expect brutal violence including stabbings, decapitations, shootings, explosions and a few bloody moments including a brief scene where a man's throat is slit. Swearing is to be expected, and includes s--t, son of a b--ch, ass, damn, hell, etc. There is also some drinking, more so than in most Marvel movies and several scenes involve a drunken Thor. Aside from that, you can also expect some consumerism including Audi, Fortnite, and more. But underneath the iffy content lies one of the MCU's best movies which should be seen by all kids ages 12 and up. My Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of intense violence and action, some bloody images, and language.

Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2019

Amazing movie, but packs a whole lot of tears.

This is an amazing end to the Avengers series. But prepare yourself, because this movie is also VERY sad. It is not as violent as I thought, but still has it's moments. The first fight scene with Thanos is quite violent, with Thor cutting of Thanos's hand and head. The other violent scene is when Black Widow goes to find Hawkeye (now Ronin), it shows him killing A LOT of gang members. But other than that, the characters that die do not die in a particularly violent way. There is some swearing. But overall the audience clapped for so many scenes in this movie, which is enough proof that it is amazing.

Teen, 16 years old Written byGracieanne2003 April 26, 2019

THOR!!!!!

If you are a THOR lover then read if not pass on. I love Love LOVE THOR and what they did to him was so wrong did I say SO WRONG!!!!!!!!! The man that he was in all the movies and all of HIS movies, he was this great guy who had funny moments but wasn't overly funny! To make HIM like that the whole movie was wrong Wrong and WRONG!!!!!!!!! It was fine that you could see the wear and tear of life on HIM but to not be able to see HIM change and give HIM that opportunity is crap!!!!!!!!!!! Other then that is was a really good movie I loved when Spiderman came in there were some sad parts but what made it real is people in the real world dead so as hard as it is to say I'm glad in a way that they killed some people off to show the reality of the world we live in!!!!!!!!!!!