Kid reviews for Avengers: Endgame

Intense but satisfying finale is an epic gift to MCU fans.

Teen, 16 years old Written byShowman movie13 July 4, 2020

Good ending and not that intense!

This movie is awesome but yet doesn't live up to Avengers: Infinity War! The violence in here is actually not constant and intense! Yes, there are some moments intense violence but really it is actually tame; meaning: it doesn't keep on going! The ending was sad but yet perfect! I actually expected more sci-fi action/violence but man was I surprise! This had action violence but it wasn't really constant nor was it intense! There is a sad moment where someone dies and it actually made me feel sad inside. The battle in Avengers: Endgame was intense with lots of fighting but one moment it really got intense! I loved the scene where the girl "heroes" fight with each other, showing that girls can fight and will be willing to! People, or critics, said this movie was weepy but it wasn't for me. Somehow, these important deaths really did not make feel sad inside! The funreal in the movie did not seem anything sad at all! What is wrong with me! This movie seemed a bit extended to me! This 3 hour movie was filled with lots of excitement, humor, and sad moments! The only part I did not really like was that (SPOILER) Thor seems to drink a lot. And he seems fatter, by the way! I was like: "Thor, you're not the person I knew. You have changed!"
I think 11+ could watch this fun-filled movie for MARVEL fans!
There were lots of Great Message! The one I really loved was that: "Be who you are not who you "think" you should be!" There are great role models of team work, perseverance, hard working, and don't give up. I was a bit concerned a 4 or 3 year old girl said s**t. I was like: WHAT the heck is this girl saying?!" This movie shows that if their hope(even a small chance) don't give up! There are some language that adults should be aware of! Like: s**t, d**k head, and a**. There is mild love scenes in here!

Teen, 16 years old Written byGustavo_maldonado April 26, 2019

Avengers ; endgame review

It is an extraordinary film really emotional , hilarious, And just flat out awesome really recommend you watch this film. Comes with many call backs and surprises I don’t like that the infinity saga has come to an end but like the old man said (RDJ) “ part of the journey is the end” couldn’t have said it better #bestfilmever

Teen, 13 years old Written byisaacghh548 April 2, 2019

WOOOOO!!!!

The best movie ever!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byStella Grant April 30, 2019

Really Amazing movie!!!!

Like actually this movie was amazing. Didn't want to watch it because I thought Marvel was for people who were into comic books and stuff, but it was really good. My friend invited me, so I started binge watching most Marvel Movies and realized they were good. This is definitely one of my favorite movies, but I am am really sad that there are no more avengers movies. I'm pretty sure Spiderman far away from home is the last one. I personally think the best Marvel character is Spiderman. Definitely recommend everyone to watch this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMatilda Hart April 24, 2019

Warning: Your heart may be broken multiple times during this film

This was a spectacular movie, great for Marvel fans anywhere. There is quite some use of the s word (well, who wouldn't when Thanos is trying to kill you). Unfortunately there are no end credit scenes, so if you're in a theater don't stay till the end. Heartbreaks and tears are included when watching this film.

Teen, 13 years old Written byiamironman1 June 11, 2019

Teen, 16 years old Written byCDCW August 8, 2020

CINEMATIC PERFECTION

Major Spoilers Ahead!

This movie does everything right. This is one of those few times when the audience with me in the theater got to its feet and cheered not once, not twice, but 5 times in this movie. It gives you chills to hear some of the lines an watch some of the scenes play out. Thanos is the best villain of the entire MCU, and this movie is a fitting end to his arc. It weaves the storylines together so well that it doesn't feel rushed, or forced (I'm looking at you, Last Jedi). When Cap catches Thor's hammer, or when Black panther appears through the portal, or just the single line "Avengers...Assemble" - it's all played so well and is awesome to watch. I cannot recommend this movie enough.
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2019

MCU Phase 3 final is Epic, Violent

Great movie except lots of sci- fi action and the marvel empire is 5th place in the toy empire.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMystic Hugo April 24, 2019

The Perfect Culmination to the Last 11 Years of MCU Storytelling

Wow, wow, wow. This film is such an epic cinematic experience. There is so much in there. If you’re a fan of action and epic battles, you won’t be disappointed, if you love emotion and surprises, you won’t be disappointed and if you’re a fan of humour, you won’t be disappointed. One thing I can promise you is that if you’re a fan of Marvel and looking for something that’s a tribute to the last eleven years of the MCU you will not be disappointed. Perfectly good for kids, with a hilarious Fortnite reference thrown in there as well. Your only problem is what their bladder is like, but I personally enjoyed the film so much that those three hours went by quickly. Bit of swearing. But quite most of it quite hidden in the film. Not as much violence as you might expect, there is only one sequence where Clint Barton (Ronin/Hawkeye) does go full out murderous on some Japanese bad guys but it’s pretty much all off screen. Great film and very inspirational.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLeoWilson September 4, 2019

It's the ENDGAME!!!

This is probably the best MCU movie I've ever seen. No wonder it's the biggest box office hit in the world and I wonder how Marvel is going to continue the story because this just looks like it's the end to all Marvel movies. Maybe they can have X-Men and Fantastic Four in the series and have a movie called "CIVIL WAR II." There is a lot of changes to the characters and **SPOILER ALERT** some die. You better watch Infinity War and Civil War to understand the subplots more. (If you have free time, you can watch all the MCU movies.)
Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm3284 April 27, 2019

I have no words to describe this one. Bring your tissues

WOW. This one left me speechless. I don't even know what to include in here. Its so so sad. And it will hit home harder than ever. It's intense, emotionally and physically. I will add more once I get my mind around what I just watched.
My MPAA rating: PG-13 (For extended scenes of action, some bloody images, and language)

Teen, 14 years old Written bystartrekfordays April 26, 2019

Outstanding MCU Phase Three finale is loaded with emotion, power, and violence.

Parents should know that Avengers Endgame is the MCU's Phase 3 finale. It packs a serious emotional punch. Beloved characters are killed and the grief is truly felt. However, despite the sad moments, this is still a must-see for any MCU fan. Well, not any fan. Although most kids over the age of 10 can handle anything that the MCU sends their way, sensitive kids may want to wait a little longer. Violence wise, this one is much more intense than the other Marvel movies. Expect brutal violence including stabbings, decapitations, shootings, explosions and a few bloody moments including a brief scene where a man's throat is slit. Swearing is to be expected, and includes s--t, son of a b--ch, ass, damn, hell, etc. There is also some drinking, more so than in most Marvel movies and several scenes involve a drunken Thor. Aside from that, you can also expect some consumerism including Audi, Fortnite, and more. But underneath the iffy content lies one of the MCU's best movies which should be seen by all kids ages 12 and up. My Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of intense violence and action, some bloody images, and language.

Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2019

Amazing movie, but packs a whole lot of tears.

This is an amazing end to the Avengers series. But prepare yourself, because this movie is also VERY sad. It is not as violent as I thought, but still has it's moments. The first fight scene with Thanos is quite violent, with Thor cutting of Thanos's hand and head. The other violent scene is when Black Widow goes to find Hawkeye (now Ronin), it shows him killing A LOT of gang members. But other than that, the characters that die do not die in a particularly violent way. There is some swearing. But overall the audience clapped for so many scenes in this movie, which is enough proof that it is amazing.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySJ2809 April 16, 2019

Epic

Honestly one of the best movies I’ve ever seen. The conclusion is thrilling and emotional.
Kid, 12 years old September 15, 2020

Amazing Movie!

We went to the theaters to watch it and ti was the first time that the whole theater stood up and clapped for some parts. It was that good. My 8-year old bother watched it and loved every second of it. There was laughably moments where the whole theater would laugh. I will say though, if your not big on letting your kids watch stuff with cussing you might want to watch it by yourself first to see if your okay with the amount of language they use. But for me, it was the best movie of the century!

Teen, 13 years old Written byRachelRoth_08 August 28, 2020

Best Movie

Watched this 2 weeks ago it is amazing. Great movie.

Kid, 11 years old August 24, 2020

5 and up

As a hardcore marvel fan . (I can't beleive people are giving 18+plus review but I will not be including those on this review??!!) People giving 9±review is just not thinking straight just look at it . Its okay for any kid over 6 or maybe even 5 (if they
understand)It has great messages about teamwork . And there are positive role models in this movie. I hope everyone enjoys this movie :)

Teen, 13 years old Written byEnc1nue August 21, 2020

Amazing.

An emotional rollercoaster the whole way through. I shed a lot of tears, and the character deaths still haunt me. This was incredible to watch and a decent wrap up for the avengers, though it was a big heartbreaker :'(

Kid, 12 years old August 21, 2020

Great and satisfying ending

Excellent and satisfying movie for all Marvel fans. The emotional and the action scenes make the movie the perfect choice for a movie night.

Kid, 10 years old August 11, 2020

a great movie for kids teens and adults

awesome movie sadly the end to the avengers series :(