All teen and kid member reviews for Babe: Pig in the City

Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2009

A bit violent-but it was a great movie

Babe was so cute! This movie had a great story and Babe was a pretty good role model. There's some violence-I pretty much forgot what it was, but I liked this movie. It was cute and funny. I recommend it for families who like animal movies.
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2009

We love it

My family likes this movie
Teen, 15 years old Written bySpencestar November 4, 2013

Good Message, Wrong Presentation

What I meant by the title of this review, is that this movie has a very good message. The message I got from this movie was that you can be an example in a crazy world. The message isn't what I have the problem with, its the way they presented it. many times through out this movie, Misses Hogget gets man handled. And when I mean man handled I mean MAN handled. It seems like the only villains in this movie are men. along with it being sad,and dark, its also sexiest! But, I digress. Their is a lot of crap that happens in this movie, like, slapstick humor (Not the good kind, when the enemy gets it bad, but it happens with all the characters!!!! even Mr. and Misses Hogget!!!!!!!!) a drowning dog (What? In a G-rated movie?!?!?!?) And Misses Hogget gets checked for drugs, (Whaaaaaaat!!!!!!) honestly, this movie may be G rated, but it truly is not. Just stick with the original. At least in the original, you felt good after watching it. In this movie, you feel so utterly depressed after watching this movie.
Kid, 11 years old July 21, 2010

It was ok

It was a bit violent its not one of my fav movies but it was ok.
Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2015

It's a touching story.

The original story Babe was good, I have to admit. But this sequel is full of excitement. Babe is a good role model for kids as he saves a vicious dog from drowning and ends up becoming good friends with him. Lady who brought the pig to the city makes the story funny when she puts on the clown suit and attempts to get the pig back. The dog who almost died and had wheels at his hind legs makes the story.touching when it gives a sense of beauty in what heaven looks like, and babe returns him to real life, adding to the fact some humans have almost died, seen heaven, and came back. The ending was great, as it ends with the entire team of animals living and helping at the farm.