All teen and kid member reviews for Baby Geniuses

Teen, 14 years old Written byjydakota95 August 23, 2010

Great for everyone give it a try

i saw this movie the first time when i was about 5 and ive loved it ever since. No i dont think this is innaprpriate above they mentioned Sex:Innuendo between toddlers the only thing i can figure they mean is when sly is looking for a disguise and switches outfits with a little girl in a stroller and if that is going to freak you out then watch out cause later theres babys wearing nothing but diapers. but seriously people that is the worst youll find and though there are jokes that your kids might not get that happens in tons of movies that way you can enjoy the movie too. All i can say is give this movie a try Sly and Whit can get me laughing even now they are 2 adorable babies with an infectious laugh. i love basil and his belief that doctor kendrick really is good. As for your kids im sure theylll get a kick out of the jokes about diaper gravy (poopy for those who dont know). Irecomend this movie to everyone whos already crossed ove (dont worry youll get it later). So try this movie out and who knows maybe your kids will find themselves watching it ten years later and still laughing there heads off
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

really funny

This was one of my favorite movies when I was 6 or 7! I think it is unbelieveable and frankly wierd to rate it off and most of all whats up with the 13 and older common sense meda? This is extremely funny for young children. The only downside is that there is a lot of bathroom humor.
Kid, 12 years old April 22, 2012

I'm sorry I watched this movie.

It absolutely stank, don't watch it, it was horrible.
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2010

Elena's Funeral

I just want the whole world to know that it is a great show. At the end, I just want you to know that Elena Kinder died. She was one of the great scientists. Did you know that I'm a scientist too? Elena's death hit everyone hard. Even Dr. Heep, who is really happy and estatic, found it tragically upsetting that she has been killed by Ms. Bobbins. It's hard to know that someone I loved sooooooo much could be gone. Elena's funeral was held the day after. She had to be rushed to the hospital. There, they found out that she has died. They covered Elena, and took her to the funeral home. Her henchmen found out, and they went to see her. Put this quote on the newspaper, please government: I said, "Elena Kinder was such a good person. She was good friends with Dr. Heep. We all liked her!"
Kid, 9 years old July 30, 2014

i think i lost brain cells from this movie IT SUCKS!!!!!!! its not for kids because it makes them dumber
Kid, 9 years old December 30, 2012

I don't know why the hell CSM said "Pause for 9 and up!" There was nothing worse than "Back to the Future" in this screenplay

If you let you're kid watch Back to the Future you can watch this. Language: mild expletives. Sex: Innuendos between toddlers. Violence: "comedic" violence, nothing worse than "Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince."
Kid, 11 years old November 3, 2012

Great movie!

i think its a great movie for parents and children alike. i don't know why most people gave it such a bad rating, when i was about 8, it was my favourite movie!!! my brothers always laugh at the baby karate scene, and overall, a great film!
Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 March 13, 2011

Pretty Bad.

This movie is pretty bad, but not as bad as its sequel. There some funny parts, but it's mostly just dumb.
Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2010

An R-rated film, but with babies and lots of poop

Although I've never watch this movie, I just think it's bad. It's Stupid. It's an idiot-boy film. Want this film? Skip it!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

i laughed

I think it was ok, i think that it was funny when the baby robot came out and said it made a poopy! it was sooooo funny!! LOL!!