All parent member reviews for Baby Mama

Parent Written bycamiller77 July 7, 2011

rewiew

Super funny I would so watch it again. It is not super iffy either there is just the lanuage that could be a iffy for some vewiers.
Adult Written bywonder dove September 14, 2012

Absolutely hilarious film!

Love it!!! This is one of my favorite feel good movies when I need a good laugh. It's uplifting, fun and could teach someone a thing or two about babies, pregnancy and even surrogacy! I love Tina Fey and her character rocks (I'm into health foods too, so I can relate with her sometimes crazy health-food ideas). I also really liked Amy Poehler's character, she's sassy & witty with an absolutely hilarious personality. Can't forget Sigourney Weaver who's also very funny (playing a woman who's clearly passed the age of having babies - she has twins!), Steve Martin the CEO of a company Kate works for gives a refreshing performance...and last but not least my favorite Greg Kinnear! I found him very attractive in this movie! All in all, hilarious movie teens will love, adults will like (even men!). Some minor language, some kissing and a couple "dirty words" played nicely, drinking hard liquor (by a woman who's pretending to be pregnant). Highly recommended for 14 and up!!
Adult Written byi tell you more June 12, 2011

come on

i think it's cool sexy but i don't think it will effect young kids that are 10 or over i mean come on we all know that they know about it all but hide it no probs with it
Adult Written byWaterNymph April 27, 2011

People need to lighten up!

First of all, the person who said that this movie was telling young girls that their life is incomplete without a baby is ridiculous. The movie is about a grown, successful woman who wants a baby. What's wrong with that? She is perfectly capable of making her own decisions and she knows what she wants. It's not like it encourages 13 year olds to have sex and get a baby! It's a hilarious, fun movie and people really need to stop reading too much into things!
Adult Written byMature-teen September 10, 2010

Cute story

A good cute movie for any mature teen who likes babies and pregnancy stories.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byrachel4missions August 3, 2009
Ugh. Absolutely awful. There's some funny moments, but the overall messages (your life is not complete without a baby, etc.) made me want to spork my eyes out. I think young women should be encouraged not to have children if that's what they want without feeling like there's something wrong with them for not wanting kids. Teens should understand that having a baby will not solve their problems and make them happy forever, like the movie seems to say.
Adult Written byMz.Vaughn April 9, 2008
I think is nice i let my 13 teen year old look at it and she said that was sweert what the women did
Adult Written bykrlock11 April 9, 2008

VERY funny

I saw this movie with 3 friends- we range in age from mid 40's to 70 and we all laughed our butts off at this movie.Going in we all hoped it would be funny but thought more likely it would be stupid. We were pleasantly surprised- yes, the premise is a bit unbelievalbe but there were lots of laughs and funny moments. We all felt happy leaving the theater. Given the subject matter, I wouldnt' recommend this movie for under about 13 or so but there was no sex, no violence and minimal bad language.
Adult Written byspongebobrocks22 April 9, 2008

cute comedy.if a little bad writeing

nice movie
Adult Written bygonza April 9, 2008
Adult Written byadairfam April 9, 2008

Very funny

Great chick movie! Grab your friends for a fun night out.
Adult Written bywvdj105 April 9, 2008

I actually laughed out loud. However, some things could have been left out.

Amy Pohler is absolutely hilarious. The theme of the movie is actually one that is an issue in many women's lives. An unmarried woman wants a child, but is told by the doctor she can't. She explores adoption and is unable to succeed. She decides on surrogacy. However, the surrogate that is used is not of the moral standard that was expected. The writer could have left out all of the improper language, smoking and sexual advances (though all were few) to cause the movie to be all-around "really good." Good movie, but just did not need the things that caused the PG-13 rating. When will Hollywood learn that those who partake in these things will not miss them in a movie, but those who DO NOT, will surely take notice and may decide not to see the film.