Kid reviews for Babylon A.D.

Babylon A.D. Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Loved It

Really good film. When I watched it I loved it. it is good for mature tweens.

I think not.

Unfortunately, this film doesn't make sense a lot of the time, which is strange, because it really doesn't require a lot of attention and concentration to watch it effectively. So, that probably means that the makers of this film just didn't add things up properly. But, what can you expect from a film which the director himself has been caught on record saying is stupid? -Not much. The fact is, I spent most of the film looking at the running time, counting the minutes until its conclusion, than I did empathising with the characters. But, there are good points to the film too. Firstly, Vin Diesel's in it, so you can't go wrong there. And secondly, although most of the actors don't do their characters justice, if you overlook that small flaw, you'll find that the plot thickens and the characters are quite spectacular. Good luck with that, though. Quite frankly, once you tune into this film with the mindset that it would be better than average and perhaps even that small glimpse of hope that it could become your new favourite film...you should give up then and there. Because it won't be. At all. You need to think: worst ever movie, terrible script, awful acting and no feeling whatsoever to actually walk out with a tenuously positive opinion. Harsh, but bluntly true.

i never watch this movie but i am going to watch it today