Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Baby's Day Out

Home Alone rehash with slapstick humor, baby in peril.

Adult Written byNick N SarahRose J. May 30, 2017

Decent family movie with some disappointing parts

I feel like other ratings left out a lot of details I wish I had know BEFORE putting in this movie and watching it as a family. This movie does have lots of pretty clean humor, BUT BE AWARE that there are multiple scenes where the male main characters are hit in the groin(normally not a huge deal for our family). One scene in particular has almost a 5 minute scene of just a close up of the main character's groin and him being grabbed, squeezed, pinched and eventually burnt there(and then repeatedly curb stomped to putout the fire). It's pretty graphic for a family movie and made my husband and I and our 10year old a bit uncomfortable at times(seeing as the shots were done so upclose). There is also a bit of language in this movie that we were unaware of, some of these things including: hell and d**n more than once. Also, some crude language to do with injuries to the male reproductive area including: gonads and making multiple remarks to being unable to having children.

Adult Written byaidans1 March 30, 2016
Parent Written byHeather B. September 29, 2017

Kids get a good laugh

Was disappointed with a d*mn in there.

Adult Written byJustinHH October 8, 2018

Lots of slapstick

Funny family friendly movie but it does have a lot of nut shots. Lots of crunching and cracking sounds when the men are hit in the groin. Also there is one scene where a closeup of the bad guys crotch is shown while his nuts are being squeezed, then set on fire, then stomped out. The bad guys also use words like “gonads”. Despite that, the movie is pretty family friendly and I wouldn’t worry much about the “nutty” scenes.
Adult Written byK W. February 23, 2018
Felt that the Common Sense review of this movie let me down! I always check common sense media before my kids watch a movie to make sure the language and content are ok. This movie says d*mn and that is NOT even mentioned in the language section. It just talked about the name calling.