All teen and kid member reviews for Back to the Future Part II

Teen, 14 years old Written bycheese-process August 24, 2010

Great movie, but the common sense rating was way off.

I thought this movie was great, but the common sense rating was way off. There was lots of language, violence, (including beating), and a couple of references to rape. The grown-up version of Bif forces his wife to wear a sexy dress and then verbally abuses her. He is seen later in a hot tub with two naked women. I just thought I'd mention that, since the common sense people didn't.
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2010

Lotsa Swearing

How much this has gone from the breezy, funny Back to the Future l (which made it on my favorites list) to this is one HUGE step! There is swearing and it disrespects women. There is also many VERY low-cut dresses showing major cleavage. There is also some fights and chases. Not as good as the first one. And where's Doc? He's not in there as much!
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2011

Awesome, Amazing stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byJoe Marranca August 26, 2010

Pefect for tweens and up

It fine not as good as the first movie but the Inventor is not shot in Part 2 its Part 1.Also it is a confusion story plot and is sometime is very dark like where the Bully is threating to shoot the Teen Character.Referance to weapons and naked women in a hot tub .Also the Teen character does a bad thing in 2015 witch makes an alternate 1985 witch the bully rules the town nuclear waste everywhere biker gangs and and the clocktower has been turned into a casino where Biff lives.Overall okay 11+
Kid, 10 years old October 4, 2014

Amazing sequel sitll dosen't aim for kids.

The sequel to the splendid time-traveling adventure can be told in three words: NOT FOR KIDS. This movie came out a few years after the PG-13 rating, so don't say I didn't warn you! You see, Marty and Doc encounter danger, small use of guns and other weapons. The bully, Biff Tannen, is obsessed with a girl that doesn't even like Biff a single bit. There are people that smoke and about everyone drinks alcohol. And then we have the biggest problem of all: swearing. Marty and Doc may be the good guys, but they don't make a good role model for swearing. There may be a message, but you might be too obsessed with the bad things to get it. Over all, this movie isn't recommended for young kids. It might be okay for tweens, but parent preview would be a good idea. So basically, this movie is best for your teens to watch.
Kid, 9 years old August 11, 2014

good movie but bad language

well this movie was good as the first but some swearing like when Mardi(Michael J Fox) said u son of a b**ch and d**m just tell your children not repeat the words b**ch and d**m there are some guns here and there and when a man is in a hot tub with 2 naked women and a boy intercepted them but good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byEzio432 September 27, 2010

IFFY FOR 11 AND UP

This movie is much better than the first movie, and is even better than the third, and I can't believe CSM reviewed this 3 stars. They go to the FUTURE for gosh sake! Well the content is worse too. B word, a word, s word. Reference to breast implants, and shows breast implant cleavage.
Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2014

Good, but not as good as the original

Biff is naked with two other girls in a spa bath (no nudity shown), Marty is nearly shot by Biff, some uses of s**t.
Kid, 10 years old January 19, 2014

Some what unreal

I like this movie a lot. Although portrays year 2015 as 'the future', a year with more white foil clothes with hovering skateboards and so on but that hasn't happened yet.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe October 20, 2013

This movie is whole lot of fun

This is funner than the original. I got turned on from seeing pictures of ladies in their bras and panties hanging on the walls in the hotel room. Surprisingly, the technology seen in 2015 is not seen today. I wonder why. Compare actors make-up aging for this movie vs. actor actually aging. I also like the soundtrack to this film: "I Can't Drive 55" by Sammy Hagar and "Beat It" by Micheal Jackson are really good songs to put in this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byapple 101 January 24, 2012

These films are some of the best

This movie was really good my parents showed me and I loved it. But there was A LOT of swearing like the sh-t and son of a bit-h and a bit of sexy stuff like Biff in a hot tub with to naked woman even though his married. But people should't be like "It had all this to much for my kids!" Cause it said PG meaning not the best for under 15
Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2010

Back to the Future: Part 2

Many References to Cosmetic Surgery. But it was stiil family friendly.
Teen, 14 years old Written byProjektor May 14, 2015

This is great film and second best movie in series. This is confused film, but this is still quite perfect film

This film is violent in the series, but violence isn't nothing graphic. This movie have some of swearing.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 11, 2014

part 2 of the trilogy

Similar to the previous chapter. Instead of going back in time, Marty and doc go to the future.Less cursing than the previous.
Kid, 7 years old June 13, 2014

Future Stuff

I really enjoyed the second part but had to watch it many times to fully understand it. It is a little more confusing than the Part 1 but I loved seeing Marty going into the future and back to the past.
Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2013

A Great Sequel That's Almost as Good As the 1st

Sequels hardly ever are as good as the original. The director got the future wrong. It should have been 2085 instead of 2015. There's a little more violence and language, but that's about it. I like that it shows the main antagonist in 1955, 1985, and 2015.
Kid, 9 years old November 26, 2012

Awesome

it is a bit more inapropriate than the first and the directer had really weird vision of 2015 like flying cars ! :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Roxburgh August 24, 2016
Same as the first just the alternate 1985 has one character abusing another badly so you should probably re watch before letting your child see it
Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 20, 2016

My rating: PG for action and rude humor

Teen, 17 years old Written byMics116 July 17, 2016

Ouch

There is to many swears but it is a80's film,but the bad part is when the girl in Griff's gang spike grabs Marty Jr's balls crunching the in the process