Kid reviews for Bad Boys for Life

Bad Boys for Life Poster Image

Tamed; Pointless; Unremarkable.

Such a good movie. some blood, lots of language and some drugs i guess.

has too much violence action and comedy has some language and drugs

has too much violence like gun pointing at people people dying it is a police movie

Bad boys for life

I really liked this film because i like cop films and the acting was really good. There was constant swear words.

It's really not as bad as it says

I mean other than language it's ok for 11 +

Don't worry if your kids can handle it, worry about if you can handle it.

This is one of the funniest will smith movies but the amount of violence is gratuitous. Also lots of consumerism. I'm not going to go into detail about the violence but one scene that was extreme was when they found a corpse in the dishwasher or something.

Good for 16 years olds

I watch it and it definitely not for kids.

Better then the other one

It is the best bad boys movie, I have seen the other ones but this one is better. It has more action scenes. A good teen action movie

Bad Boys For Life

Bad Boys for Life is an inspiration. It shows unemployed people how fun it is to be a cop. The movie is about two men who are detectives. These two men try to catch a woman who broke out of jail, then they find out that it was a woman that one of the men had an affair with. This movie can sometimes get a little dizzy but it is still worth a try to watch. It is long but very interesting, they add new characters and change their personalities. It is worth your time to watch this movie and it has many amazing features. You should watch Bad Boys For Life!

It's awesome

The movie is good it's self but has some flaws, it has inappropriate content shooting and killing, it has a lot of violence in it but other than that the movie is awesome it has tons of action in it some horror stuff but like why not.