Kid reviews for Bad Boys

Violent explosion movie has cursing, drugs.

Teen, 14 years old Written byfredn March 14, 2011
not very good.

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 June 9, 2012

Explosive Action Comedy Alright for teen action fans

This movie mixes action and humor. It could be seen by teens, the stand out is the language. Good movie

Teen, 14 years old Written byTHS1892 July 17, 2014

Deserves Its "R" Rating

It has a lot to do with sex, drugs, alcohol, shooting, Ku Klux Klan, swearing, explosions, and lots of other not-so-kid-friendly stuff.

Teen, 14 years old Written byClark_6 December 27, 2016

Good Action Movie

Bad boys is a overall good action movie, starring Will Smith and Martin Lawerance. The plot is two Miami cops looking for stolen heroin. I enjoyed the movie for what it was. (A buddy cop movie) In the movie there is lots of cursing, that is really the main problem with the movie. The violence is PG-13 level. If your kids are above the the age of 14 the they should be able to handle it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byStealthViper February 18, 2019

foul foul and foul language but perfect 90s action movie

Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2019

Watch Gonna Do?

Bad Boys is an action packed film with tons of explosions and jokes. It stars Will Smith and Martin Lawrence as the main stars, along with Teá Leoni as the person who needs help. Mike (Will Smith) and Marcus (Martin Lawrence) are both cops, Mike is a straight up player, while Marcus is a married man with children. When criminals steal drugs, Mike and Marcus are left to find out who stole them. Mike is a popular dude, so he asks help to a girl, Max who guys are attracted to. Mike told her to go to parties so that she could find out if any of the drugs are at them. Max dies and witness, Julie played by Teà Leoni escapes. She tells the police and she told them about the drugs there, Mike and Marcus’s job is to find out who was the killer and who stole the drugs. I personally really thought this was a good film. The chemestry with Martin Lawrence and Will Smith is fantastic and it is very interesting. The only problem I have with the movie is the villain. To be honest, the villain is very forgettable. I watched them both in one day, and to this day I don’t even remember what the villain looked like because the movie doesn’t focus enough on him. However, this is a Michael Bay film, and if you are expecting explosions, slo motions and big fight sequnces, this is an A grade movie, however cinematically it doesn’t work as well as it should, but I had a blast! It was a fun buddy cop comedy that was worth watching. It does have some nudity, lots of language and some over the top violence, that’s why I gave this movie a seventeen and over. Overall, I recommend this movie to anyone who loves buddy cop comedies and action movies.

Teen, 13 years old Written byOwenMerlo November 12, 2018

It Was Awesome

Full of action, Highly recommend the second one

Teen, 16 years old Written bytjr1 October 28, 2014

bad Boys

i REALLY likeed the movie i like the sound the acting and it funny.
Kid, 9 years old August 6, 2014

bad movie

i would saynot good for people 17 and under to much violence and bad language

Kid, 11 years old December 19, 2013

Great movie

This is one of my fav movies it's awesome and very creative