Kid reviews for Bad Santa

Too naughty for kids; nice for some grown-ups.

Kid, 8 years old January 8, 2011

Teen, 14 years old Written byCf-Panda777 August 19, 2011

Great for mature kids

I'm 14 and this is, by far, my favorite christmas movie of all time. It is hilarious. Billy Bob Thornton plays his character perfectly. If you're a teenager and you're mature you will totally be able to handle this movie. The swearing might be over the top, but honestly, after about 20 minutes I stopped noticing it, it blended in perfectly with the movie. If the only thing you're worried about is violence, it not that bad. I have seen much, much worse. A guy gets rammed between two cars. That pretty much it and it was not very graphic. A guy trying to kill himself the way he does it in this movie is really not very violent. Honestly, some kids will probably have no idea what's going on in this scene. The sex scenes are all clothed from waist up and actually, compared to many rated R movies, very tame. I know a lot of people might disagree with this but, I think it has very positive messages. The alcoholic is completely miserable. His life is very sad and he actually pisses his pants several times. No kid will want to drink heavily after seeing this guy. I don't want to give away the ending, but I think some people will see what I'm talking about. People are unfair to this movie. It's not as bad as some people say it is. I saw this for the first time when I was twelve and I didn't just go around cussing and getting drunk. If you're that worried about you're kid swearing, explain after that those words are only okay for adults to use in certain situation. And chances are, they already know them anyway and are smart enough not to use them.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 26, 2010

Its funny, But Language is Over the top.

The violence isn't that bad and neither is the sexual content, But the language is terrible. Sometimes 5 swear words in a sentance. The F bomb is dropped about 50 times. A kid does get kicked in the balls and stuff but its not bad enough for anything. There is no blood at all. The sexual content is mild. and only suggestive really. There was pedophilia a little. And a few iffy bits.

Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2016

Great movies but only for teens.

If your kids want to watch this movie I would suggest you show them the R rated version. This version is for teens and adults only.

Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2013

Good movie

I just bought this movie on Christmas and it's really funny my brother let me watch it when I was 5 and it was good about 13 or 14+
Teen, 17 years old Written byTaeKwonDoWarrior17 June 19, 2012

NO KIDS

Brutal ! Not for kids !

Teen, 13 years old Written byXx that one bro Xx December 2, 2016

A Christmas favourite in my house

Me and my family watch this every Christmas and it never gets old but it's very sexually that's just the nature of the film anal sex, sex in a hot tub, dry humping a store, (I know this guy got balls, lots of swearing j--z, asshole ,f--k (lots of f--k by the way) skip for the kids and entertainment for the adults
Teen, 15 years old Written bymarvelfreak June 8, 2016

Warning!!! He is a bad Santa

This movie is pretty naughty. There is frequent swearing lots of sex ( although nothing sensitive is shown) so this is recommended for older teens and adults.

Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 13, 2011

good movie

i laughed all through the movie. it was funny! but filled with language.

Teen, 13 years old Written bykyedope555 December 5, 2018

sooooo goooooddd

good

Teen, 17 years old Written byTacoshrimp00 June 10, 2018

Hilarious

Good acting makes this movie hilarious. However, not best aimed for kids, because you know, bad language and sexy things.

Teen, 13 years old Written by13reasonswhyfan123 October 28, 2017

This movie is for kids 15 and up

I'm 13, and I have watched this movie like 30 times. I watched this movie when I was like 10 or 11. I think it's okay if a kid watches this movie with a grown up. But if you want to see it alone, I think you should be 15 or over. I personally watched it with a grown up first, and watched it with a friend after watching it 6 times or something. Well, if you're a 13 year old, that doesn't get embarresed when watching a movie with a LOT of sex. I recomend this movie. I'm sorry if I spelled things a little wrong, I'm from norway...